Happy Birthday to nation's Baapu, :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Guys,

I have been a memeber of this forum since more then two years. I have seen many threads related to membar's b'day, a thread related to festivals, and many more.

Today is the birth day or our nation father. and none of us have created a thread or dedicated a thread to him. I am creating a thread for him. Wish a very happy b'day to ghandhi baapuji.

Jai hindi.

Last edited:

New

Padawan
I wonder why no one has started a birthday wish thread on sep 27th which was Bhagat Singh's birthday:((no offence with thread starter:))

*************HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BHAGAT SINGH*******************
*************Happy Birthday to Lal Bahadur Shastri***********************

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Happy Bday Bapu ..and belated happy bday to Great Great Bhagat Singh. I pray that we all Indians ....follow good deeds of Bhagat and urs and will make our nation proud :)

afonofa

Journeyman
Happy Birthday Gandhiji. Your message of non-violence is as important today as ever before.

(Shaheed Bhagat Singh deserves a thread of his own. Lets wish him there. We should not have missed his birthday :| )

jal_desai

In the zone
I think people have changed lot in a positive sense. They now know wat and who is good for their country. However the ratio of these ppl is small but it is increasing. In midst of all the bombings, ppl are realizing much. I have much hope in indian people as I have despair for old, good-for-nothing politicians. I am sure we will change the future of this country keeping in mind the morals of our culture sans interruptions by religions and following the path of Bapu and Bhagat singh and then it will be no surprise that this country will rise.. Inshaallah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom