handycam help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil2

Broken In
hey ppl tell mi abt the handycam..which one is good...
sony n panasonic are good..as far as i know....but i dont know abt which model is good...now a days there are very large number of cams comingup..with dvd/cd n all tht...pls help mi here....

Canon n Sony r the ones to go for..........

For Sony,go here.......
*www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP...rt?CategoryName=dcc_DICamcorders&Dept=cameras

For Canon,go here.......
*www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ProductCatIndexAct&fcategoryid=173

janitha

Wise Old Owl
reddevil2 said:
can ne 1 tell me prices of

DCR-DVD205 DVD
DCR-DVD105 DVD
Canon DC100

Refer to the following link to get a rough idea of prices in Rs. and also to get specifications of each model in detail. But remember, they are selling some with company warranty and certain ones with their own warranty for 3 months only, but it is specifically stated in their site.
*www.jjmehta.com/

manmay

Journeyman
if possible then dont opt for a dvd based handy cam ....neway in ur budget u wont gwet a dvd based handy cam.....but jus for the info dv tape based handy cam are much better becoz....they provide superior quality. the data does not get corrupt easily on a dv tape....while a dvd can easily get bad...the only advantegs that u get in case of dvd is that u can directly play on a player or in ur comp but believe me the dvd s even if there is no scratch they tend to get corrupted in a course of 2 yrs while dv tape will remain fine for atleast 8-10 yrs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom