Halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
ok ppl...i played halo 2 2day...a couple of my friends got their copies of halo 2...my roomie even has the collector's edition with that ultra cool metallic box....here is my take on the game...

it is a beautiful game no doubt. the graphics r better than in halo...and the new weapons are awesome...the new carbine gun and the plasma sword r amazong. also new is the ability 2 wield 2 weapons at the same time. this completely changes everything....2 guns in ur hand at the sa,e time means more ammo and more damage....and the co-op mode is gr8 coz my roomie and i could play at the same time...although i must say, it is difficult 2 get used 2 the xbox controller 2 play an FPS!!!! it is difficult and i still love my mosue and keyboard combo....but it is not impossible 2 deal with...xbox live works just as well....and im drooling at the prospect of being able 2 hook up xboxes on our network and play multiplayer....
as u guys know, all the gaming sites have given halo 2 stellar scores....and i think it totally deserves it....awesome game...this is not a full blown review but just my initial reaction 2 the game...post ur comments....

go4inet

In the zone
This is where ur suppoed to discuss !
why new one ?

anyway >> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6193

imgame

Broken In
well he is talking about HALO 2 and not HALF LIFE 2 ..the link u gave is gx's thread about HALF LIFE 2 .....i hope u got confused ....

@Nemesis i m looking forwad to the PC version of it ........ur post has only made me more impatient to play it !

suhas_sm

Journeyman
One for me also shekhar ;) i saw yesterday in cnbc bout it ... i liked halo very much waiting to grab hands on this.

OP
N

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
very true DKant...all the gaming sites have given it high ratings...9.9 by gamespy...9.8 by ign...and 9.4 by gamespot...it ws the same case with GTA SA where it turned out 2 b the best PS2 game....man these r good times...lets what the PC games coming out next week can do...their reviews should b online by sunday....lets c what hl2 and nfsu2 can do....will they rock the PC games market???

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
OH HELL Nemesis
lucky chap man thts cool
hey do post some screenshots if possible
and people anybody read the article on halo 2 in todays TIMES OF INDIA

OP
N

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
difficult 2 post screenshots frm the TV...i will try 2 take pix with my digital camera and c if that works out...but the single player mission is just too small....less than 10 hours of gameplay.....finished it the day after we got it....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Nemesis wrote
also new is the ability 2 wield 2 weapons at the same time
Doesnt that remind you ppl abt Max Payne coz we could use 2 guns at a time. Man i miss all that action.

OP
N

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
yeah sure...but in halo 2 i think it is kinda different...coz u cant wield all weapons in dual wield....all the big guns and even the plasma sword r single wield only....makes 4 some good strategy....coz u have 2 decide which weapons 2 wanna carry at any given time...sorry 4 not posting the screenshots yet...have been a lil busy.....

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Will there be a PC version for Halo 2 by any chance? Many sources say there would not be PC version for Halo 2.

OP
N

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
dunno abt halo2 4 the PC....maybe next year....but there is definitely gonna b a halo 3 bcoz of the cliffhanger ending of halo 2....they might release halo 3 along with xbox next (xbox 2)....

pkhajanchi

Right off the assembly line
Try GTA Vice City in Xbox...You will forget Halo2
I completed GTA Vice City thrice in xbox and still enjoying the game. Halo2 completed in hard mode, Legendry mode is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom