HALO 2 to pc a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanolution

Broken In
Halo: combat evolved was rockin stuff , man the soundtrack story tellin gameplay endin were awesome stuff not forgetin CORTANA the fem A.i , i almost fell in love with her
taht was past stuff does anyone of u think will halo2 will relaesd in pc platform its almost 3/4 a yr its relase since no news about teh arrival
any comments

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hmmm microsoft havent announced any plans yet...personally, i didnt like it too much when i played it on the Xbox...Halo was so much better...and it's been less than 6 months since it was released the Xbox...so b patient...MS still wanna milk the Xbox version....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just to be honest enough the Original Halo For Pc was a total washout :lol:
dun know what was the biggie for the Xbox version.....But Halo 2 launch is still a while away for the PC as microsoft still hasnt planned on any specific date for its release but i just hope it does better than its previous let down version :(
Till then lets just be feastin our eyes on its reviews for a while
*www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/review.html

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Halo 2 for PC is a certainity. Microsoft wont let the PC pie slip out of its hands, especially after having treated the PC owners to the previous installment. The only hitch is that the game will take time to arrive on the PC. But arrive it will, yes sir!

borg

In the zone
Whenever MS decides to release Halo 2 for PC, I am gonna be there right in front of the que to get it.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
wait fo atleast 2 yrs, same happend with halo, released for pc 2 yrs after the xbox release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom