half life 2 prob urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
i bought a original copy of half life 2 , the game was working fine till in the 2nd chapter or somewhere i came into a big container kinda thing in which there was a person and an alien(something like that) and then i got stuck their..so ireffered to a walkthrough and came to know that the man was supposed to talk abd help me out !!!but in the game the man has no movememnts (even if i shoot at him nothin happens)) so i uninstalled the game .. after some time i again installed it and when i reached the place agan the man helped out ...

later again in 3 or 4th chapter i came to a place where there was a man on a small scafolding thing(a little high place ).. there to the man now does not say anything or help me !!! am i stuck ?? and if yes why soo
plzz if any one has completed the game tell me!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
LOL.I think you are referring to the AI Diabled error bug which is apprantely in the Pirated version.By this the AI won't budge and stand still on the same place.NO help on this issue buddy as it would mount to encouraging Piracy.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Hey there is special thread running on for HL2 queries..go there and post there...as mods r on leave(hope so :wink: ) try to keep the thread clean. thanks

maheswar2006

Broken In
Bring up the console and type "ai_disable" or "ai_debug_actbusy 1". This should help u if u r lucky. I had the same prob and its sooo frustating...

BTW,i am presuming u have a legal copy. :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom