HALF LIFE 2 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hello everybody. I want to know how to activate and use cheat codes in the game including deathmatch.I have heard that steam has released capture the flag.Where can I download that?

Warm regards,
Mandar :twisted:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
If you want any game updates from steam, run steam with an active internet connection. If you have offline mode enabled, quit and restart steam.

Satissh S

Youngling
Half-Life 2 :D Great game. Best FPS in the world. :D Don't b in a hurry to blaze through all the levels. u'll miss a lot. Enjoy the game and it's physics to the maxx 8) :) .
Enable developers console in Option --> Keyboard --> Advanced.
U can see a line in the console as can't use cheat cvars unless sv_cheats is set to 1 So type sv_cheats 1 to enabl cheating.
These are commonly used cheats
God ---------> u know what. :D
impulse 101 ---> ammo and weapons
notarget -----> invis
noclip ------> move through wall.
sv_infinite aux power 1 ----> inf aux power , Oxygen ,torch power.
also once u hav completed the game try playing the gam only with GG from the 6th level. ENjoy the game to the maxx.

Edit : Oh! i forgot :( . u can use the foll command to trigger a cheat using a key within the game. u don't hav to open the console while playing the game. type bind " your key goes here " " cheat code ".
ie if u wan to quickly have rockets when gunship get's to u'r ass :D u can quickly activate notarget by just typing a letter.
code: bind x " impulse 101"

And u can also use a lot of parametres which aren't necessarily cheats to various physical units to cantrol the physics engine. A few examples that can dramatically improve u'r perforamnce are momentum ( higher the better is u'r speed ), friction (Lesser the better, but u 'll get a bit off- balance) gravity (helps u'r gravity gun and jump height) . I don't remember the exact codes but u can refer to cheatbook.de or u can also just experiment with the console. U can mod these elements to suit u'r playing style. These are just high scool physics . :D There is an excellant faq at game faqs for playing only with GG . and the game secrets. Do refer to them. Thank you! :p

sachinc

Broken In
Need ur help

Hi

whenever i load a saved game in HL2 i get a message that says AI Disabled. How can I enable it again. This happens everytime i save the game and want to continue where i left it. So i end up having the start the game again. Please HELP!!!

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Drop down the console and type "ai_disable 0" and enter. BTW, the inconvenience is one way of prodding u to buy the original version of HL2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom