Half Life 2 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I recently installed Half Life 2. However during d game play, I get foll. errors:

Error 1:

Node Graphics out of ... Rebuilding
A.I Disabled

or

Error 2:

The instruction at 0*241f5a38 referenced memory at 0*00d0facc". The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

I hav tried reinstalling. But I get d same error..

Sm1 help me...

PS: I tried searching half life 2 but got arnd 1000 matches at thinkdigit... So this post...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Search the gamerz section , many have had this same problem and the solution has been posted already. Search before you post a query.

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
@digitized

Its my frndz original dvd....

@Tarey

If u c my PS, there r ovr 1000 threads relating to half life 2 here... So it will take lots n lots of time. So I have posted d query...

Third Eye

gooby pls
Error no. 1 Solution

Just press the tlide (~) key and type in console "ai_disable 0" without the quotes.

Error no. 2 Solution

Don't Know !

Stalker

Padawan
original??? i hv heard of these things in the steam hack of HL2

4 node graph out of date...........u may need to patch the game
4 ai being disabled, do what tech_mastermind has said.......

for Error 2:
wats ur gfx card?? check ur virtual memory settings

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
@stalker

I use 915 mobo... I got rid of earlier errors. 2nd error occurs during stage change or game auto save...

Stalker

Padawan
^^ur Onboard gfx can be the problem..............
bcoz some of my friends who hv 512 RAM with onboard 845 & 865 gfx get similar kind of memory errors with HL2

>>is 915 supported by HL2??

I had finished HL2 @ low settings on my older 32 mb TNT2 gfx card with no such problems!! shocking isnt it............:D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Akshay said:
@digitized

Its my frndz original dvd....

How on Earth can you play with your friend's original DVD/CD? HL2 and Steam doesn't work that way. The error occurs 99.9% of the time on pirated titles alone. And no, you cannot take your friend's original DVD and install and start playing. Give us some credit, will ya?! Steam ties in one CD key to one account, even if you took your friend's disc, you will not be able to get beyond the "Enter product key" screen any which way.

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Find a way out... Thr is a patch 4it.. AI n NOD fix... So d error 1 solved completely...

Error 2: It seems dat dis error occurs while auto game save.. So how do I disable auto save feature?

Regardng originality, well I was under impression dat dvd was original. But it was a REAL LIKE copy... wit all sticker graphics as gud as d original one... So my fault...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom