Half Life 2 Blues !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haX0r

Right off the assembly line
Ok then i upgraded my computer 1 week back, i got a Powercolor X800XT PE with an Asus K8V moherboard with 1 GB ram. Nugh!! said.

Yesterday i go and buy Half life 2 from store, i know what i have to do so i had already set up a Steam Account. Now is the time to installl, first i register and it accepts. Now time for some decrypting. It takes more than 2 hours, so when it was about to get over. I got an error message saying that due to some error, this process has to be stopped and please try again. Depressed and frustrated, i try again and viola , server cannot be connected. :evil:

That's it, i was pissed and got myself a the thing (You know what). So i got to bypass steam now and have installed the game and is running smoothly and damn it's the best game out their. I will reinstall the game again because i need to verify soo that i can get some live updates.

So if any of you guys got yourselves the game, did you face any problems.

haX0r

Wizard

Journeyman

I GOT THE GAME.....NO PROBLEM TILL DATE

AND THE GOOD THING IS THT ....IT WORKS IN MY FRIEND'S COMPUTER.....HE HAS ONLY 64 MB AGP

OP
H

haX0r

So you mean that you have the game running on 2 computers or only at friends because it is not possible to run the game on twop compouters because steam wont allow you to.

haX0r

theraven

Technomancer
That's it, i was **** and got myself a crack ("Well yes for your info it exists, just do some searching in the underground siters")
Illegal Activities are not supported on this forum
plz edit ur post or be prepared for this topic to be locked

OP
H

haX0r

theraven said:
That's it,***************************
Illegal Activities are not supported on this forum
plz edit ur post or be prepared for this topic to be locked

Mentioning the name cannot be termed as illegal activities, it is just a term and i am not giving any links to any sites nor am i forcing any member to indulge into such activities. :roll: :roll:

Indyan i have not heard of that site but i am from IGN.COM, Gamespot.com, anandtech.com, tomshardware.tom, hardwarezone.com ***** ***** 8***** *&****** and some of the sites which my dear friend "theraven" termed as illegal activities.

Seems like no one bought the game. Heh.

haX0r :( :) :?: :wink:

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hey haxor although you are not forcing anyone BUT you are rather UNINTENTIONALY hinting to use "workarounds"
so id rather suggest you to edit it
:)

Sourabh

Laptoping
hey din get ya

X800XT PE
so u mean that u din get hl2 coupon bundled with the card that u had to buy it??
get the installation files from anyone and use ur key

OP
H

haX0r

Re: hey din get ya

Sourabh said:
X800XT PE
so u mean that u din get hl2 coupon bundled with the card that u had to buy it??
get the installation files from anyone and use ur key

I got my card from Mediatech, they did not give me such offer nor was their any coupon in it.

And yes i have edited it, the guy who quoted me is giving out what i edited so what's the use of me editing my post when it's still their with "theraven" post.

Same goes for other people who quoted me and raven.

HaX0r

Wizard

Journeyman
haX0r said:
So you mean that you have the game running on 2 computers or only at friends because it is not possible to run the game on twop compouters because steam wont allow you to.

haX0r

Read my reply peoperly

I said...I got HL 2 runnin fine in my system and HL2 ALSO WORKS IN SYSTEM with 64 mb agp ...

theraven

Technomancer
Mentioning the name cannot be termed as illegal activities, it is just a term and i am not giving any links to any sites nor am i forcing any member to indulge into such activities.

Indyan i have not heard of that site but i am from IGN.COM, Gamespot.com, anandtech.com, tomshardware.tom, hardwarezone.com ***** ***** 8***** *&****** and some of the sites which my dear friend "theraven" termed as illegal activities.

Seems like no one bought the game. Heh.
hmm
as an existing member my job was to warn u
mentioning using "hacks" and "cracks" on THIS forum is illegal too
ask wizard ... raaabo asked him to edit his SIGNATURE if he wasnt using originals

imagine he didnt even USE the term crack !!
theres absolutely no need for u to be sarcastic ...
anyways ... ur funeral ... IF the mods find ur post a violation ...

aunlead

Broken In
techno_funky said:
UNINTENTIONALY hinting to use "workarounds"

i dont agree with this....

i buy original games.....& i hate popin a cd everytime i need to play a game...so i endup using no-cd cracks.....i dont c whats wrong with that....if i want to listen to music when i am playin a game...this is only way out....

next u will say i cant make copies of games i own.....as long as it is for personal backup its ok by law(think this was a US SC rulin)......

if have got HL2(original) u will understd what @haX0r is talkin abt.....its annoyin to register HL2 via steam(my heart goes out to people on dialup)....everytime ur PC starts...there is steam....checkin to c if ur online or not....+ after all this u still need cd to play the game.....if u kill steam HL2 doesnt load....

yes...their are workarounds....which i feel should b discussed....

p_d5010

Journeyman
Half Life 2 flashing textures

Hi,
I just bought half life 2 and started playing.....but wha!......all the model textures are bluish and these textures are flashing.
So, my problem is that I get bluish/flashing textures on models and sometimes on doors etc.......I have got Nforce motherboard with 384mb ram...........can anyone please help me out, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom