Half Life 2 ::: A Bug in Water Hazard Level End

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypher

Broken In
I'm at the part after I push the washing machine down to something to make a ramp rise and ride my airboat to this place. This lady opened the gates for me and a black guy spoke to me. I read from some FAQ that i have to part the airboat and some guy would take me to see some map and fix a gun on my airboat but its not happening. I have the node graph error And I have the A.I Disable problem. Even if i reenable it, it doesnt work.

Is there a particular place that I have to park my airboat? I tried talking to all 3 of the NPC, 2 human and 1 Alien holding a gun which i suppose is to be mounted to my airboat but they did not say a word, they all turned to look at me tho.

I have tried reloading a previous save but the sam prob persists.

How do i get thru?? I heard that there is a cheat for spwaning a airboat with the gun. What is that cheat?? And is there any hl2 save game editor or modifier?? !!

HelPPPP!! :(

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman
kool ya i think ur playing a Pirated version of the game anyways i also played it........nevermind

u r rite abt the game...... i think coz i finished the game few weeks ago ..........i can't remeber it as its in the starting ok theres a few things u should try
1. type "ai_disable 0" (without quotes) n press ENTER
2. if not restart the level........coz theres NO other way.......by the u 'll enjoy the level twice ;)

once i also had to restart a level ..dont remember the name..........

ok have fun
hope i helped u..........
take care

OP
C

cypher

Broken In
neerajkumar_4 said:
kool ya i think ur playing a Pirated version of the game anyways i also played it........nevermind

u r rite abt the game...... i think coz i finished the game few weeks ago ..........i can't remeber it as its in the starting ok theres a few things u should try
1. type "ai_disable 0" (without quotes) n press ENTER
2. if not restart the level........coz theres NO other way.......by the u 'll enjoy the level twice ;)

once i also had to restart a level ..dont remember the name..........

ok have fun
hope i helped u..........
take care

no probs

have the org version got it form steam online :wink: but i used a program called hl2 enhancer and it made that allrite

any way thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom