Hair Style Designing Software !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a software which can give multiple hair design on any person (male/female). i have a beauty parlour and i want to use the software for my clients who wants to see the result before cutting their hair. is there any software where i can use my clients photograph and can see various hair styles and can choose which one is best suited for him/her. can any one help me please. pls give me link of their site or any contact no or address where i can buy the software,

digiFriend

In the zone
Beauty Wizard 3.0
Beauty Wizard - Using Beauty Wizard you can: View with fashionable hairstyles; Change color of hairstyles dynamically; Customize hairstyle to each face; Add new hairstyles; Change color of eyes; Apply lipstick lipliner and shades; Change face complexion; Export and print of prepared pictures; Work with image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, PCX, GIF. Supports TWAIN - compliant scanners and digital cameras; Exchanges images with another applications by clipboard.

*beauty-wizard.medianet.qarchive.org/

check international fashion magazines..... they have latest updates with hair styles... available on net... just search on google.....also search with softpedia.com and download.com.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom