Hackers crack Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Only weeks after the introduction of the Xbox 360, hackers appear to have cracked their way into the software that runs the Microsoft game console

A group called "Team PI Coder" claims to have found a way to extract the source files of Xbox 360 games as they get loaded onto the console.

source:

*news.com.com/Hackers+find+first+Xbox+360+cracks/2100-7349_3-5999169.html?tag=nefd.top

Ahh sweet... Gotta love these people ;-) I think I am looking at my next home entertainment system ;-)

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
A company representative said the recently launched Xbox 360 is well-protected. "We have made improvements on both the hardware and software side to protect Xbox 360 against piracy and modding (modification of components)," the company said in a statement on Friday.

:lol: :lol:

"With Xbox 360, we had the benefit of learning from our experiences on Xbox. This allowed us to identify points of weakness that were exploited by hackers in the first generation and to eliminate those vulnerabilities in Xbox 360," the Microsoft representative said.

Xbox service pack 1 under construction ? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom