Gwd: Notification ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hi,
I am getting mails from my friend with subject Gwd: Notification..I think some virus sending that mails without his notice. SO is there any solution for avoiding this type of mails sending? I think adding aaaa@aaaa.com in to adress book wont work.

I got this info *www.pspl.com/virus_info/worms/bagleef.htm

Can anyone share more about this virus? I mean there are soilution for pcs not for yahoo mails. Is there any method to stop sending virus from yahoo ??

mediator

Technomancer
Hey man chillax!
First of all lemme tell ya that with yahoo no one can send any viruses,may be the new viruses exceptions are always there, coz yahoo use antivirus solutions to check the mail attachments b4 sending it!!
2nd, if u use updated antivirus then there is no need to worry!
3rd, I dont think its ur friend that sending the mails nor some virus (or may be the mails are being sent from his infected PC using his mail address book from eudora etc), the possiblity is someone is trying to spoof ur friends mail coz u have said mail subject as "Gwd: Notification". Here Gwd might be typed in place of "Fwd" which typically stands for forward messege!
I think I am clear to ya! So dont bug ur self with these mails!

krazydude

Journeyman
Yea I too think this is some kinda virus or worm, I called my frnd to check and he said hez outta town and never sent me any mail tat day or the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom