Guys what is the fastest Internet speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys does anyone knows what is the highest speed of the internet in the world, icame to hear some 10 Gbps speed came in US based on Satellite Technology

Third Eye

gooby pls
A 75 yrs old lady has the fastest internet connection

40 Gbps

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62812

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i wont believe this because fiber cant transfer that much of a speed, a 10GBASE ER ( LASER on singlemode or multi mode) cabling supports the fast of only 10GBPS but how this possible for sifgbritt's PC

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I support batista,
Even if such connections are possible, the HDD can't even read/warite in dat speed.
Even 8x10k rpm HDD in raido can't reach such speeds. SO wahts da use of such connections???

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^it is called proof of concept.They just wanted to prove that this much speeds are possible and These speeds are absolutely not available commercially.

Last edited:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ There are 2 views to it. Some might say (in case of fast HDD) what are they going to do with it since no one has a USB/serial/optical port that can read write at this speed.

It was the net that came first in this case. Now the developers might develop an HDD transferring data at 40gbps. Do you expect them to start the research on net only if the HDD are available. (Garry... I have typed ^^ but this post is for everyone... don't mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom