Guys in need of DARN GOOD HELP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

memnom

Broken In
Hello folks

i need reply from the masters :) here ASAP..

Al rite heres the deal, my bro is going to China. and he said he would buy any 5 phones for me, so that i can sell it here(in india and in thinkdigit tooo ) to get some money for the rig im planning.

so all im asking is please tell me what are the phones that could be sold immediately let it be any brand Nokia,Moto,Sony ANYTHING but it should be READILY DISPOSABLE. so MASTERS help me out and FAST cuz he is leaving tomorrow.

My Personal Choices...

N93
N73-ME
SE W850i
Moto Razr V3x

what u guys say? :grin::)):D:)

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Help you want help you get

Well, you may come in handy later.

However my ideal list would be

Nokia N93 (Because of its camera quality and reputation it will be easy to sell)

Nokia N72 ME (Its cheap and in demand)

Nokia N73 ME (Its a good phone)

Sony Ericsson K800i (Great phone and Bond used it, need I say more)

Sony Ericsson W950i (Its the best music phone around)

Sony Ericsson W850i (In demand)

Motorola KRZR (In the cheap catagory)

Motorola L7e (Looks cool, not launched in India and within budget)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
chuk away the 3250... in nokia only go for N series.. pref higher models... music edition... In sony ericcson... go for a high-end walkman phone... 3+ megapix is a must... I would not go for the Moto Razr too... until it's an original Dolce & Gabbana model
*www.futurebytes.ch/images/stories/2006/06/dolce_gabbane_motorola_razr_v3_gross2.jpg

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
memnom Million Dollar Question What about warranty dude?

In china SE release phone by different Name/Alphabet other than India?
No one gonna buy if you offer Rs.1000-1500 less for No Warranty product as most of model suggest here is started from 9k and more.

Think twice, confirm price with members here online and than mail your Bros and ask to buy (after confirmation from Buyers only) other wise you face problem to sell it and may end up deal at 50% with any Local Dealer (as the product may be not under international warranty and bill issued from China)

It didn't mean I push you back from Starting a New Venture online but considered the Risk and benefit same time.

Best of Luck

OP
M

memnom

Broken In
^^every phone we buy without bill is like without warranty isnt it? and i read somewhere that all the SE sold here are Chinese make,except those bought from other countries.

And thanks Guys, well heres the list i chose from ur suggestion tell me how it is.

N93
N73 ME
W850i
O2 XDAMini
N72 ME

Hows this list???

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
memnom said:
^^every phone we buy without bill is like without warranty isnt it? and i read somewhere that all the SE sold here are Chinese make,except those bought from other countries.

All SE mobiles sold with i letters is for international mkt and for Chines mkt. SE sold mobiles with letter c (i.e. W810c is for chinese mkt) and W810i for International Mkt.

K

krazyfrog

^^ There is also no N91 ME. There is N91 and N91 8gb (N91 is already a music phone, why would it have a music edition?):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom