GUYS HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hey guys,

I have a Pentimu IV 1.5 Ghz Processer,256 MB ddr ram,Nvidia Riva tnt 2 model 64 pro that packs in 32 MB grapichs,also i have bios version for it 2.05.11125.. i am not able to play most of the games that state requirement as 16mb or even 32 mb as graphics card memory.. i downloaded the latest version of drivers from nvidia.com but still its not workin.. in some games like nfs underground 1 & 2 the menu music comes but display is like only large square spots.. and when i somehow manage to enter a race the screen is totally black except for the sound or the HUD display.. i also have installed Direct X9.0 C.. can any one suggest me wat is wrong with my system.. and ever since i downloaded the new drivers even middle level graphic games such as NFS6 HP2 which works fine with a onboard 8 mb card doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!! the screen keeps SHAKING but the display is fine.. except it keeps fluctuating... is ther any way i can play these games.. plz help me!!! :? [/b]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
LOL Its The TNT2 M64 Probs dude.... :lol:

check out the similar discussion out here and being a newbie search the forum next time befor postin mate :wink:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13904

Get ur self a new Gfx card......Ur config is enough to run games like NFSU2 But when the graphics card is the bottleneck then No other option pal......Sheeeezzzz dun no why some dealers still put in that Stupid TNT2 M64 :evil: :x

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
i think that u have to go to the menu and turn off fsaa or fog or some other options. it worked fro me!!!!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Darthvader said:
i think that u have to go to the menu and turn off fsaa or fog or some other options. it worked fro me!!!!!!!

Dude the TNT M64 dosent run NfsU2 With any option turned off......Tried everything from Fsaa to Resolution to The very bit of detail That i could decrease :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom