guide me to buy a new mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINDWALKER

Broken In
hey guys, can u just guide me to choose a cellphone between nokia 6600, and nokia n-gage.
see my main aim is to listen music, play games with bluetooth connetivity and more over it can be upgraded with new soft warez!!!
ps: if u can kindly mail me the reply
thankz!!

bendre123

Broken In
hey WINDWALKER u can play game,listen music and transferred data through bluetooth on both the mobile.
here are the review of both mobile
for Nokia N-Gage
*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-ngage-en.shtml
*reviews.cnet.com/Nokia_N_Gage/4505-6454_7-30479027.html

and for Nokia 6600
*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-6600-en.shtml

i think Nokia N-gage have better sound and FM which is lack in Nokia 6600 and u can play game with ease.
but on the other hand N-Gage missed on clearity .
and it is also missing design.

According to me N-Gage would be better than Nokia 6600. because it cost lesst than Nokia 6600.
N-gage cost around Rs 8000 and where as Nokia 6600 Rs. 12500.

friend see the pros and cons of the both and decide which one is better

V

vishal_bhatia87

Well if you want to listen music then dont go for 6600 coz it lacks sound. In my opinion go for ngage.

khandu

In the zone
it will be N-Gage QD u will be getting in market.. and it lacks much needed features of old N-Gage

but this is a tough decision.. i would prefer 6600

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
WINDWALKER said:
see my main aim is to listen music, play games with bluetooth connetivity

Ya....it will be N-Gage QD u will be getting in market..
I am also thinkin about this fone ...

I FOUND THIS VERY GOOD REVIEW OF NOKIA-NGAGE QD

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n-gage-qd-en.shtml

V

vishal_bhatia87

Piracy is the only option for you and Iam against it. The genuine games for ngage are so coastly and hardly available in indian market you cant bare it.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Guys ... new Ngage model is coming kya .. I just heard from a friend that Ngage with camera is available ... with 262k colours screen

1st was launched in Q3 2003, 2nd in Q3 2004, 3rd may be Q3 2005

... may be a rummer ... hmm hmm hmm ... ??

suhasingale

Journeyman
I suggest u N-GAGE as i m a mobile expert coz 6600 don't hav dat clarity wich is delivered by N-GAGE GAME DECK and NOT N-GAGE QD.
N-Gage Game deck has a seperate Mp3 player with integrated high performance sound system dat is simply best among all the nokia mobile fones available in market. so better go for N-Gage Game Deck instead of 6600.

suhasingale

Journeyman
rollcage said:
Guys ... new Ngage model is coming kya .. I just heard from a friend that Ngage with camera is available ... with 262k colours screen

1st was launched in Q3 2003, 2nd in Q3 2004, 3rd may be Q3 2005

... may be a rummer ... hmm hmm hmm ... ??
Hey dude the new N-Gage wat u r talking abt waz the 7710 abt wich ppl were spreading rumurs al around dat's new N-gage. It's not an N-gage but its aN-gage Look a like cell phone with Touch screen and high speed performance as it's processor is of higher freq wich will definitely deliver a better performance. I hav not practiced it but i think N-Gage games might work with 7710. Very soon i'll b having 1 n i'll deinitely let u kno wether n-gage games work on it or not.

Charley

Just Do It
suhasingale said:
Hey dude the new N-Gage wat u r talking abt waz the 7710 abt wich ppl were spreading rumurs al around dat's new N-gage. It's not an N-gage but its aN-gage Look a like cell phone with Touch screen and high speed performance as it's processor is of higher freq wich will definitely deliver a better performance. I hav not practiced it but i think N-Gage games might work with 7710. Very soon i'll b having 1 n i'll deinitely let u kno wether n-gage games work on it or not.

He wants to choose between a 6600 and N-gage :)

Anyway I'd recommend N-gage, the games that u play on it looks like ur playing on a PC cos of its screen width and the bluetooth connect feature is available and Playing music is cool on it ... It is very cheap right now in the mkt... :)

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
SE vivaz pro VS nokia 97 mini VS Nokia c6

guys dnt consider price right now.

i like these fones due to

1. physical qwerty key boards
2. above 3" and not more than 3.2" screens

plz comment what should i go for. Or should i consider another one?

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Re: SE vivaz pro VS nokia 97 mini VS Nokia c6

guys dnt consider price right now.

i like these fones due to

1. physical qwerty key boards
2. above 3" and not more than 3.2" screens

plz comment what should i go for. Or should i consider another one?

And hense you dug 5 years old thread? :O

Create a new thread!

Request mods to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom