Guide me plzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehnogeek

Broken In
I am a second year comp. engg student(Pune univ)... i am planning to do a short term course or may be a certification course...... during my vacations in dec..... i m really confused which course i should opt for
i am plaaning to do a java course and then give the certification xam during febs or ma.... or should i go for oracle certification....
well i know
1)c++
2)vb
3) regular reader of digit/chip since last 5 yrs.....

or if u can guide me abt some other course.which will be helpful in future
thnx.......

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Go in for a Java Certification then an Oracle (Database) certification as that will help u in ur projects as well as it will prepare u to take up more advanced languages. These 2 are the basic building blocks of ur programming and Database technoloy.

Since u knw C++, java will be helpful for u to learn. Now-a-days NIIT also certifies individuals in collaboration with SUN Microsystems for ur JAVA.

I am a 3rd Yr, I.T Engineering student (mumbai Univ.) and i am doin the java course along with various other upcomming technologies.

Cheers n e-peace....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Techno, I hv already replied to u in the PM u sent me. :)

And wat is this so called " BumP" ???? be careful not to be Warned by Mods for spamming.. :D:D

gr8usr

Broken In
Well i am a final yr student in IT in PICT (pune university). n well very frankly none of those certifications hardly matter.
I had got an OCA(oracle) certification and couple of brainbench certifications in ma sec yr and when i had ma campus rect it hardly mattered to any company that i had many certifications.

Well the point is this...in the longer run certifications do help when u apply from outside college but not much during campus recruitments.The prob with this again is that many certifications expire within a period of time so u ll have to write an exam again.

Hope this helps u take ur decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom