Guess the Windows Vista Launch Date(Win Prizes!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
Think you can guess the date Windows Vista will officially debut next year? If so, you can win an all-expenses-paid trip to the launch event, or one of nine Xbox 360 consoles. The contest is being held as part of Microsoft Europe's new Beta Experience program, which is designed to keep users up to date with Vista and Office 12 news.

"As a member of the Beta Experience, you are one of the first to be informed of the new product features, long before the final version is released to the market," Microsoft says. Those 18 years of age and residing in Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom may enter.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
*www.iup.in/out.php/t849_untitled.GIF
There :D

Well, i dont think M$ is established well here, so no offers come here, and that too rarely do they even think of putting one :(

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
I think release will be in mid 2006

Microsoft can't dare to ignore ind

they haven't selected ind coz if ind has been selected a virus for vista will be release before release of vista?

rajas

In the zone
Gud information tough.

Check the contest here:Guess the Launch Date Contest

All legal residents of Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, UK who are 18 years of age or older will have the chance to win.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. ????

R

rb210

7 December 2006 is what my sources say cause the 2nd beta is going to be mid-2006 :p

iinfi

mekalodu
we sud kick billy ..... how dare they ignore India????
even pak is there in the list !!!!!!!!!!!!
man i m livid!!!!!

edited: i think they have included begger nations only ....... thats why India is not there!!!! U see US is also not in the list

godsownman

Padawan
iinfi said:
we sud kick billy ..... how dare they ignore India????
even pak is there in the list !!!!!!!!!!!!
man i m livid!!!!!

edited: i think they have included begger nations only ....... thats why India is not there!!!! U see US is also not in the list

Yes I agree with you , very true , we are not a beggar nation !!!. :))

OP
LegendKiller

LegendKiller

In the zone
December 1st slated for Vista

MICROSOFT has released a promotion page for Windows Vista, which invites users to guess when its super soaraway new operating system will hit the shops. You enter your guess for a suitable date and you get a video download which hints if you are too early or late. Vole says that if you get the right date then you will go in the draw to go somewhere in the States to pick up your software, which is better than queuing in the rain in Blighty. Read Full Article @Inquirer

mohit

The Hardware Labs
already being discussed here and it was you who had started the old thread also .. why dont u continue there only buddy ??

Reporting.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
If u enter 30th Nov. it says too soon and if u put 1 Dec its says too late ... Hmm interesing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom