GTA Vice City

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajendra99

Broken In
Anybody knows whether a new version of Vice City coming up? I loved the game for its wit, gameplay and ability to wander all over the city seemlessly. Do you know any other game similar to it? (till they launch new version)

prankzter

Journeyman
yeah...san andreas is due for release on 19th october...u can read the preview here:

*www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/gta4/previews.html

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I need it badly. I also need hl2 real badly. man i am becoming anxious. When i am anxious i can't think like a genius. Now control control

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Woah Einstein slow down don't get so anxiuos these sequels probably take a little time to get out in the open so hold ur breath but after some time release it as well when the games are out.San Andreas can be played by u if u have Sony's Mega Beast the one and only Ps2 but Hl2 bro its still a little time for now.So hold ur horses till then and yeah dont get so anxiuos that u can't even think at all lol or else u would be the last freaky gamer i would want to know of ( No offence bud just kidddin).Peace

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Simpsons Hit and Run. But as per the review by gamspot u need a game pad with two styks like the one used by xbox to be able to play it well. But many time these gamespot people aren't correct. U can check it out.

hack expert

In the zone
hey
waiting for gta san anreas is like forever well u can try " driv3r "
this game is similar to gta vice city well worth trying
also u can try different mod for gta vicecity available they are quite intresting well i have many in one mod u get nitro boosters for vhicles n dat is too good also u can add skate park n various stuff to ur map
worth trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom