GTA San Andreas refuses to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried installing from 2 sets of CD's from my friends.The CD's extract then when i click on the icon the hourglass symbol comes for a split second and disappears. i have a DVD-Rom and AMD Sempron 2800+,786MB of DDR 400MHz RAM and onboard graphics.Pls help me

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You using pirated CD version of GTA SA?? Sorry we don't support answering troubleshooting of pirated games. buy the original DVD and then ask if you face any problems. GTA SA was never released on CDs.

OP
abhishek.bandodkar

abhishek.bandodkar

Broken In
navjotjsingh said:
You using pirated CD version of GTA SA?? Sorry we don't support answering troubleshooting of pirated games. buy the original DVD and then ask if you face any problems. GTA SA was never released on CDs.
i tried searching for the original DVD but it's not available anywhere in Goa,then what choice do i have?tell me

shantanu

Technomancer
No piracy/crack is allowed in the forum.

and any games related thread should be in gamerz section..

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
abhishek.bandodkar said:
haven't u read the above messages before replying. and i've already posted a thread in gamerz as well
thats another offense.. creating duplicate threads is not allowed on the forum, you should have requested the thread to be moved..

.. please read forum rules.. as you are new to the forum...

slugger

Banned
abhishek.bandodkar said:
haven't u read the above messages before replying.
read d messages but wat r u implyin? shantanu waz right u shud have posted it in gamerz in d first place and started d thread wit 2 queries in it

abhishek.bandodkar said:
i've already posted a thread in gamerz as well
rather dat post shud have gone 2 hardware troubleshootin since it was hw related

NE way no point discussin dis topic n e more in public
shud ideally b locked, since modbhai has already seen dis not reportin

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
there was no crack on the CD.Only RAR files were there
hmm I guess its one of those self extracting archives one. I'll have to know a lot more about the installation and OS to help you here.
Things you can try
If its vista try running in xp compatibility mode
OR
there is an alternative san andreas launcher somewhere. Try this
*www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=45

If this doesn't works. post the size of gta_sa.exe(in bytes). I'll compare that to mine, so you will know if its cracked or not.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^You wanna be banned dude? Talking about cracks in the public with all your might and brains is an offence in this forum.

@Abhishek: Look bro, this forum does not allow users to discuss anything related to cracks and other illegal stuff. You want digit to lose its valuable clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom