GTA San Andreas problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

crusader77

Broken In
In the lowrider mission (car bouncing to the music beat) , when the beat starts all of a sudden the game slows down ..it almost becomes slow motion and i cant co-ordinate with the arrows... why does the game become so slow it runs very smoothly otherwise , i have tried reducing the resolution to 640x480 16 bit low detail still i have the same problem. same thing with the beach party mission where u gota dance . the game slows down drastically almost slowmotion and its impossible to get the beats right ... I have a 1.2 Ghz Duron on Nforce1 mobo 512 MB DDR RAM , Radeon 9600 256mb.

??!!!

OP
C

crusader77

Broken In
That didn't work .. I also tried replacing the eax.dll file with an older version, still the same prob !!!! I am still pretty sure its some kind of audio related problem ...

D

Deleted member 5901

How about re-installing the game and make a back up of ur saves before re-installing !!! BTW how many cd game in GTA SAN ANDREAS (PC version) ???

CHEERS !!!

Hells_Fury

In the zone
King_Niral said:
How about re-installing the game and make a back up of ur saves before re-installing !!! BTW how many cd game in GTA SAN ANDREAS (PC version) ???
CHEERS !!!
The original game ships on a DVD. Pirated version is 7 Cds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom