GTA: San Andreas help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adit_sen

In the zone
i have done a full install of gta san andreas from the game dvd. now whenever i run the game, i am barely 3 seconds into it and the game exits!! i get an error saying "gta_sa.exe has encountered an error and now needs to close"!!! i am running winxp sp2 with 256mb of ram on an intel celeron M 360. i have tried the game on another pc with different specs and an nvida graphics card, but the same error occurs. please help me out!!!

OP
adit_sen

adit_sen

In the zone
corrupt installation maybe...but how do i solve it?? cuz removing and reinstalling does not help....

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I had this problem too. It happened because one of the audio files was corrupt but the installation still proceedeed.

OP
adit_sen

adit_sen

In the zone
@qwerty...i tried it on all diff partitions...but to no avail...same problem every time..

@hells_fury...even i got an error saying that one of the audio files was corrupt...and installation proceeded for me too...so how did you solve the prob??

OP
adit_sen

adit_sen

In the zone
hmm...i wish i had a quick fix solution like u....
i've been dyin to play this game....finished vice city & gta 3....someone pls pls pls help me out...!!!

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Tough luck dude...even if one of the files on the installation CD is corrupt, the game wont run. I dont think you have any other option but using someone else's working copy.

OP
adit_sen

adit_sen

In the zone
any one livin in calcutta kind enuf to lend me his / her gta:san andreas cd????? (i kno this is desperation...but....)

anubhav_har

In the zone
hey man are you using a pirated copy or what... or are u using a crack.... maybe that is the problem also if you are using it...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
please mention that wich copy of GTA-SA ur using bro...Original or Pirated..

IF its original..then u can return it to the shop from where u got it...giving the receipt and date of purchase as ur proof and u will get a replacement copy...

But if its a pirated version..then hv u copied the crack file/folder to the destination folder where u hv installed GTA-SA ??

If its a pirated copy and inspite of copying the Crack for the game u get the same msg..then get a new CD dude....Coz there mut hv been sum files lost during copying of the game.......

cheers n e-peace....

OP
adit_sen

adit_sen

In the zone
i ordered it off ebay.in. I didnt expect it to be pirated, but it did turn out to be. i even contacted the seller i got it from. since it was not working, i returned it to him, and he sent it back saying that he checked it, and it was working fine. so i guess it's something to do with the crack.

Edit [Nemesis]: Requesting for cracks in any form what so ever is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom