GTA: SA Mission Stowaway!!! ::MUST SEE FOR ALL GTA FANS::

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
Hey guys i dont know how to pass this mission, man the plane goes just too fast. i tried the slower gameplay cheat but still it doesnt work.........the plane takes off before i reach even the halfway of the runway..

anybody completed this mission then tell me>>>>

domin8r

Journeyman
Its been a while since I played SA, but if my memory serves me correctly, its the one where CJ has to drive real fast to get into an airplane. I managed to complete this one after about a million retries, but you can search the net for savegames. Seems like the GTA series has a lot of savegames around.

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
hey i got this really cool forums......its a boon for all GTA fans if they are not able to complete any particular mission.......this is what i did.

went to www.gtaforums.com
registered with it
then over there u have to start a new topic, and upload ur GTA save file to one of the links given at the top then un ur topic give the link to the file and tell them which mission u wanna complete, and write notes if any.

thats what i did, and voila just 12 hrs later i checked back and somebody has finished the stowaway mission for me and i still had all my other stats and data everything. even u can do the same for someone who asks. this is really helpful cos savegames are really not very fun!!!

Captain Crime

Journeyman
moshel said:
hey i got this really cool forums......its a boon for all GTA fans if they are not able to complete any particular mission.......this is what i did.

went to www.gtaforums.com
registered with it

Hey Mashel thanks.its really gonna help me.......man thanks again
*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_23.gif

anispace

dattebayo
even u can complete the mission ... just lower the resolution to 640X480 and 16bit colour (from the game) and try again.

sahil_blues

In the zone
i dunno why so many ppl hav problem with this mission....u cud hav given it to me n i would hav done it for u....anyways y can't u do the mission urself??....u hav to move BEHIND the plane and not parallel to it....all u then have to do is avoid some barrells and u'll be on the plane....i guess a lot of ppl move parallel to the plane just to avoid the barrels...well the mission is made this way that u won't be able to gain enough speed until u move behind the plane...just give it a try n i am sure u'll nail it....

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
what!!!! u mean to say that until we are behind the plane, our bike doesnt move as fast???? thats new....anyway,i got sick of trying it as i was not able to reach the plane cos the bike was not catching enough speed.

sahil_blues

In the zone
exactly....it sounds weird but the bike just won't get enough snough speed....the game is made that way...u just can't do by the clever way of avoiding the barrels by driving parallel to the plane and then try to climb the ramp in the end....it just won't work...probably rockstar had the nfs drifting thing in mind when they made this mission!!

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
You have an AM version of the game, they've done something wrong with the original version. I too have got stuck to it. Either join gtaforums so that they pass the game for you, or mail me your saved games (shanu_bhaiya@yahoo.com)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom