1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

GTA -- help me

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by s18000rpm, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s18000rpm

s18000rpm ಠ_ಠ

i've been playing GTA 3(myth version) in my PC for the past 2 weeks, (i updated it to Version 1.1 (MYTH) last week itself,when i was playing that game after 2-3 days after updating it, I couldnt use the Alt+TAB key to minimize the game. i didnt had this problem before. the game shows a errror --UNHANDLLED EXCEPTION, & it gets stuck.

all the other game installed in my PC work fine (with Alt+TAB key) (the games NFS 1,2..-MW, TOCA-race driver3,bad boys..).

can u tell me wat could be the problem with the game,
    (i re-installed the game several times (without using the update), i also tried with updating it with various versions. :(

2. domin8r

domin8r New Member

MyTH version.... hmmm.... Warez alert perhaps? The best advice you're going to get here is to get rid of the pirated version, and buy the real deal. The "Unhandled Exception" error, is probably due to MyTH's cracked exe, which is obviously not production quality.

3. myth version!!!! PURE PIRATED VERSION!
    UR USING A PIRATED THING THATS BAD!

4. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

No help with pirated products. Please read the forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.