GT200 to become 9900GTX and 9900GX2, launch date set to July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
i hope this is real.link below *en.expreview.com/2008/03/31/gt200-to-become-9900gtx-and-9900gx2-launch-date-set-to-july/

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^

the only thing for which I'm happy is that when new models are launched older stuff gets price reduction :D :lol:

_

OP
ancientrites

ancientrites

In the zone
256 SP, 512 bits,1GB GDDR4 are rumored specs not official for 9900GTX.dont ask me the source, i googled up and came through one of posts in some hardware discussion. if the above rumor are true then many of us shall have no problem for upgrading from standard 8800gtx.lets really wait for july

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
OT:
a few reasons:

1) I dont like my siggy messing with my post :lol:
2) if I double post also nothing gets messed bcos of automerge.. both will clearly show separately
3) I started using that _ before I was using an avatar so that even my one liner posts have certain height and it has formed a habit :p

_

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
We can expect a tough competition b/w HD 4870, 4870 X2 GDDR5 vs 9900GTX nd 990GX2.
At that time maybe older HD 3870 X2 will be more affordable.
Hd 4xxx will be launched by June.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
256 SP, 512 bits,1GB GDDR4 are rumored specs not official for 9900GTX.dont ask me the source, i googled up and came through one of posts in some hardware discussion. if the above rumor are true then many of us shall have no problem for upgrading from standard 8800gtx.lets really wait for july

if that true then its nearly tim for a gu upgrade.
just visited the link now and its written in red that:

Update: According to sources, 9900GX2 do not exist. We are sorry for the mistakes.

OP
ancientrites

ancientrites

In the zone
may be but the sources says like this

Update: According to sources, 9900GX2 do not exist for now. We will update infomation ASAP

Anyways we will have to keep our fingers crossed till next 3 months and see whats the truth or 9900gx2 was all just a gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom