Group mails

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhu84

Broken In
I run a blog which has large number of visitors. Often I need to mail all of them. It is becoming a tedious task to mail everyone separately.

When I add more than one email id in the To field, every email id is visible to every other person who is recieving the mail. How can I send mail to everyone without displaying others email id.

I have (free) mail account only with Yahoo and Gmail.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance!

Ishan

In the zone
WOW! Increase in my GK when i knew that bcc= blind carbon copy. Arey yaar i wasnt knowing it means that! Is it true. or u have made it. where did u find it?

khansdream

Journeyman
Okay, Bcc is fine to send a mail to several ids without revealing each others identity.

But what s/w or feature should be used to include Nick Name in mail, for example I am sending a mail to Ram, Laxman, Sita and Ravan so I will input their id in Bcc line but how to mention in each copy Dear Ram, Dear Sita, Dear Ravan and so on.

Is there any feature in Outlook 6 for this purpose....???

OP
M

madhu84

Broken In
Thank you all.Hi khansdream a software called 'Group Mail' which was bundled with 101 Freeware cd (DIGIT-June 2004) has all this and more features.

Will someone tell me if works with Gmail/Yahoo id ?

Thanks a lot!

OP
M

madhu84

Broken In
I think the sw with the above said digit cd is same as the one here *www.group-mail.com/asp/common/default.asp

Use *www.group-mail.com/asp/common/downloads.asp?c=15 to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom