GRAPHICS CARDS AND THE PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
WELL HI THERE PEOPLE
THE THING IS I WANTED TO BUY A NEW GPU CARD FOR MYSELF SO BEEN DOING SOME REASERCH WORK TO CHURN OUT THE BEST GPU CARD FOR MY MONEY
ONE BRAND I CAME FORWARD TO WAS SMEDIA WHO HAVE GOOD QUALITY AND PERFORMING GPU CARD
WELL CONTACTED THEM AT info@xserves.com
THEY GAVE ME THIS PRICELIST (in pdf format)
WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH U ALL
PLEASE THE PRICES ARE ONLY LISTING PRICES THE ACTUAL PRICE WILL BE ADD 10% SALES TAX + IF YOY WANT IT DELIVEREDTO YOU 150RS DELIVERY CHARGES
ATI RADEON 9600 PRO/ 9200

*images.fotopic.net/?id=2598621&outx=600&oq=0

RADEON 9700 PRO

*images.fotopic.net/?id=2598620&outx=600&oq=0

RADEON 9800 PRO

*images.fotopic.net/?id=2598623&outx=600&oq=0

NVIDIA FX 5200

*images.fotopic.net/?id=2598619&outx=600&oq=0

FX 5600 TI 4200

*images.fotopic.net/?id=2598622&outx=600&oq=0

SO ARE THESE PRICES JUSTIFIABLE :)

rock_ya_baby

Broken In
ouch! you trying to blind me dawg?! :D

I can't see nothing, they are unreadable. Please do us a favour and provide a link to the pdf instead.

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
i got these pdf files some 6 months back and they (Mr. Vivek Gupta) told me that the 9700 Pro had already been "discontinued." I desperately wanted their Radeon 9700 non-Pro that was selling at about 16k about 10 months back. But, they did not "carry stocks" back then, as "they were still working out the logistics of setting up a nationwide distributor network." I was even promised that soon "our distributor will get in touch with you."

And about 4 months back, when i contaced them again about the availability of Radeon 9600/9800, they happeneed to have "a single piece of Radeon 9700 Pro." Cost - 24,000 + 10% tax + Rs.150 as shipping. Total = 26,650.00!!!

:wink:

dg_210

Right off the assembly line
Hey akshayt

Where can u get a Radeon 9600 in Delhi for Rs 7500?

Pls reply and tell

Unreal dude

Right off the assembly line
128mb fx 5200
asus=5500 in nehru place,new delhi
msi=5000

128mb radeon 9200
for 4800 in svb international,nehru place,new delhi

128mb radeon 9600 gigBYTE
=7500 in heamons,bostons,new delhi

256mb fx 5200
=11000 at svb international,nehru place,new delhi

128mb and 256mb fx 5600 and ultra versions come for about 7.5-11k

128mb radeon 9600 in most places come from 11k+ and pro for 12.5k +

contact mediatechindia

try to get card form usa

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
only the last 2 cards are from mediatech and only variations,also visit nehruplaceithub.com,computerwarepricelists.com and chip-india.com for prices and address,search thourough at pc cost calculator detailed cheap componenets etc

Switch

Broken In
I checked the prices few days back MSI 5200 with 128 MB DDR around Rs 4550...

MSI 5600 with 256 MB DDR around Rs 9500

If i remember correctly...

I want to upgrade to a Good GFX card...

Waiting for MSI's GF FX 5700 Ultra...

Should be around 11000 when it is available...

Lets see

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
Switch, if its gonna be launched soon, the 5700 Ultra wont come that cheap. The non-Ultra may cast u that much though! Anyways, if u find out the price, do let me know too :wink:

Switch

Broken In
TheMask said:
Switch, if its gonna be launched soon, the 5700 Ultra wont come that cheap. The non-Ultra may cast u that much though! Anyways, if u find out the price, do let me know too :wink:

Sure thing...

But then the 256 Mb version of FX 5600 had just arrived about a week back in Delhi with the vender... I know cause i checked... And also whats a good buy... A 5600 with 256 Mb(If something like that really exista) or a 5700 non ultra... The ram makes a little differnce...

But i think i wont buy a GFX card till the time Half Life 2 is out... I am sure by that time something gonna happen... Cause its seems a little confusing that the after the initial benchmarks of the game in favour of ATI, nVIDIA is upto something BIG...

Dont you guys think so...

And ofcouse no point buying a graphics card till the time i see its performance on the game which i really want to use it on... :twisted:

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
Switch said:
But then the 256 Mb version of FX 5600 had just arrived about a week back in Delhi with the vender... I know cause i checked... And also whats a good buy... A 5600 with 256 Mb(If something like that really exista) or a 5700 non ultra... The ram makes a little differnce...

IIRC, the 256MB version doesnt perform as well as the 5600 Ultra 128MB. U may be better off with a 9600 non-Ultra.

Switch said:
But i think i wont buy a GFX card till the time Half Life 2 is out... I am sure by that time something gonna happen... Cause its seems a little confusing that the after the initial benchmarks of the game in favour of ATI, nVIDIA is upto something BIG...

Dont you guys think so...

And ofcouse no point buying a graphics card till the time i see its performance on the game which i really want to use it on... :twisted:

Thats nice man. I wish i cud be as determined as u r :wink: If u decide to wait until HL2 is released, i wud say u r not gonna regret ur decision. IF not anything, atleast the prices wud have come down by then and if u can afford, u'll get the latest at that time... :)

Switch

Broken In
TheMask said:
Thats nice man. I wish i cud be as determined as u r :wink: If u decide to wait until HL2 is released, i wud say u r not gonna regret ur decision. IF not anything, atleast the prices wud have come down by then and if u can afford, u'll get the latest at that time... :)

Thanks

Its easy just dont check out the prices of current GFX cards and dont go out with your Girlfriend;)... Save some ( Which you wil automatically)... And there you go... :D

TheMask

@ TechEnclave
lol... man thats a thot :wink:

Anyways, i dont have a girl, yet, but i just cant hold myself back when i see some new piece of "hardware" :wink:

How i wish money wud just grow on trees... lol.

Switch

Broken In
TheMask said:
lol... man thats a thot :wink:

Anyways, i dont have a girl, yet, but i just cant hold myself back when i see some new piece of "hardware" :wink:

How i wish money wud just grow on trees... lol.

I wish too...

If not money, than computer parts will do.

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
I heard that they have trees in Siberia where you can find AMD Fx-51 & ATI Radeon 9800s hanging. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom