Graphics card from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Friends, I shall be visiting UK for a couple of months and I plan to get myself a gfx card from there.
However when I surfed online sites that ship to UK (e.g. *www.dabs.co.uk, *www.ebuyer.com, *www.goldchip.uk.com, *www.komplett.co.uk etc.) I found no appreciable price difference in 7900GT models from what we have here.
Do Tigerdirect or Newegg ship to UK ? :confused: Also can you suggest any site that ships to UK and from where I can make a good bargain ? :p

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
well these stuff are cheap in US but UK electronic market is alsmost the same price as indian market... so no use getting that from there... if u can manage someone who can ship it from US to UK which is not that costly u can do that.... but US online shops do not send things outside US

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Haha, my cousin lives in UK . I once told him to enquire abt th graphic card prices so i can get one from there, but all the prices were similar , no or very little difference.

anarchy0x

In the zone
ajayashish said:
well these stuff are cheap in US but UK electronic market is alsmost the same price as indian market

hello, quite frankly i dont even see a major difference between indian & US prices ..especially for intel & also for RAM n some other parts.. maybe for AMD there is a difference but certainly not for intel

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i made that statement not just for motherboards and processors... cams and other electronic items are much cheaper there...

Sony walkman MP3 player cost 9990 here and in us it is 99$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom