Graphic card driver..

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyguy

Broken In
I use Windows XP and have an ASUS P4BP-MX ACPI motherboard with inbuilt soundcard and graphic card.
I device manager under Display adapters there is an entry (Video Controller [VGA compatible] which can't find it's driver. Is it graphic card ? If yes then where can I find it's driver ?

prankzter

Journeyman
Windows XP has failed 2 install the proper video card drivers bcoz they r missing from itz driver database. Try istalling service pack 2...it includes most of the driver updates and hopefully it can install the proper video card and other drivers then.

Otherwise contact ur PC vendor 4 the proper drivers.

prankzter

Journeyman
do u know which graphics card is installed on or machine?if yes, try 2 google search its drivers bcoz i dont know which graphics card is installed on ur machine.

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
Get the latest nVidia drivers from nVidia's own website....nothin much to do.
Or use the old driver which is in ur mobo CD.

B

bipin_hbk

You get get an driver just go to *www.driversguide.com/ and Login to member using username : drivers and password : all. Search for any driver you want. I gurantee you will get your there

OP
L

luckyguy

Broken In
Tried with MoBo CD but it's not taking any drivers. I also downloaded Intel 810 series drivers but it's also not working.
How do I find what graphic card is there ?

theraven

Technomancer
thats the point
u dun have a graphics "CARD"
u have onboard graphics
and since i think urs is an intel chipset it myst have the extreme graphics chipset
better yet visit ur MOBO site .. search for ur model and find out what onboard graphics u have !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom