Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Techie

In the zone
please help

i am facing problem at the mission where i have to control the helicopter to drop bombs the helicopter comes upwards down and i have tried very hard to bring it in right position but i m not able to everytime i try i end up blowing the helicopter please help how should i do this

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i cant understand ur Question. IS the RC Copter Upside down when the mission starts or does it get that way when u try to control it. (if its the later one then......)

i guess you dont use the "turn right/left while hovering" keys ( these are "look Left/Right" - "Q & E" keys in the "Controller Setup" Screen.) to turn the RC Copter. Dont use the Direction keys to turn Right/Left , this causes BANKING.

If its the first problem, then i'm sorry i dont know any solutions for that.

The Best thing you can do to enjoy the games is buy a
USB Dual Vibration GamePad, then you can fly , ride Or drive the vehicles with ease & little effort. Trust me if you are going to play-
GTA : San Andreas after GTA : VC then you'll definetly need a Game Pad.

After all it costs just around Rs.350-400.

if u r stuck there,i got only one solution 4 ya...........
practice, prcatice , practive..............n practice.
thats what other gamers did.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
If the RC Copter is Upside-down at the start itself, then i think you are using some CHEAT CODES, try it without the cheat codes.

If you dont use the cheat codes at all then you should post your query here.
*www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=69

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
Official Techie said:
please help

i am facing problem at the mission where i have to control the helicopter to drop bombs the helicopter comes upwards down and i have tried very hard to bring it in right position but i m not able to everytime i try i end up blowing the helicopter please help how should i do this
u kno wat, i was soooo frustrated with the helicopter mission that i stopped tryin that mission!The controls really sucks.cant imagine why they made heli control so difficult after makin cars n bikes so easy
its not that tough in San Andreas but i shudder wen i think about the Flying School....

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Official Techie said:
please help

I had the same problem while completing this helicopter mission.But then I did the right thing after wasting so much time I uninstalled the game.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
I agree that the RC helicopter mission is tough and frustrating, but you must practice if you want to succeed. It tooked me 3 hours for practice and be a master. After that, I finished that mission like 7 times in a row again and again, not to mention I have finished Vice City 4 times 100% as it's my favorite game. If you find this mission hard, then think of the RC Plane race on the top of some mall and think of RC Car race on the beach, THEY ARE TOO HARD TO COMPLETE! Practice to achieve victory though. :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
If still you are not able to fininsh that mission just upload your Particular Save File & i'll complete that mission for you.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
If this is the first time you are playing this game, then dont Uninstall it, its really a nice game, coz then you'll see some charachter come-back in GTA SA.
like i posted above why dont you post your save game here or in gtaforums to enjoy the rest of the game.

cooldip10

In the zone
Ya don't loose hope... just keep trying you'll get it... It's a really nice game!!!
How can you afford to uninstall it!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom