GRAND THEFT AUTO: LIBERTY CITY STORIES Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
In 2001, millions of PlayStation®2 owners were introduced to the sights, sounds, people, and perils of Liberty City...
the worst place in America.

Chauffeuring Misty, carving persona non grata status for yourself all over Chinatown, providing sniping cover for
demolition expert 8-Ball, having quite an uncomfortable reunion with ex-flame Catalina...not to mention just generally exploring and wreaking havoc throughout the islands of Portland, Staunton Island, and Shoreside Vale...
Good times.

Now, in 2005, we proudly present a return to that not-so-warm-and-fuzzy place... all in the palm of your hand.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.

A full-scale, all-new Grand Theft Auto epic coming exclusively to PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system this October.

"We tell you from first-hand experience... this game will change portable gaming forever.
Say hello to the PSP's first killer app."
- PSM, October 2005

Today, we present the launch of the official Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories website.
Rifle through the Liberty Tree email inbox circa 1998. Three years prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto 3, thing's ain't any less unpleasant in the streets of L.C. Tons of exclusive new screenshots as well as video clips and more await.

Plus, the world premiere of the very first Liberty City Stories trailer in the MOVIES section.

www.rockstargames.com/libertycitystories

Who says you can never go home?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Not any time soon. Come on, you can know a simple typo when you see one, can't you? He just made a typo!

Man, Liberty City Stories can be that one killer app that could send it's sales figure right through the roof. If I had the money, I surely would have been buying one as soon as this game is released, high prices be damned! GTA on the move! Now thats so tempting!!

raj14

In Deniel
It's Really Weird, GTA:Liberty City is Availble at eBay! How come, the game has not even been released :?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@ctrl_alt_del - sorry never thought it as a typo, well who wud type P S P "2" ?

Well where at ebay ?
it still hasnt released .

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Check the link. He clearly mentions that he is taking it as a pre-oder and the game would be delivered only when released.

raj14

In Deniel
aw Sorry man, i didn't check the link properly :oops: Rockstar has announched Next gen GTA, well, atleast they were rather hinting towards it :D Read the Full Story Here

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Repeat after me: GTA: LCS is NOT for the PS2, but only for the PSP. Get your facts straight, navjot, first you say, exclusive to PSP2 then you say its for the PSP and PS2. As far as I know, its completely exclusive to the PSP.

raj14

In Deniel
Oh man, whats going on! I always thought GTA:LC was for PSP, then NS said it was for PS2, dude, no offense, but you shouldn't post half baked news here :? and while doing so you will get GTA Fans adrenalized! for a fake news that doesn't mean anything! :x

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Sorry on my part. I was taken away from the first line and thought that maybe it will be ported to PS2 also. ALso PSP2 was purely a typo error. I did not wanted it to be a half baked news but it turned out to be one. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom