Gr8 news for triband users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohus24

Broken In
hey guyssss!

i hope im the first one to confirm this.
if it is a repeat plz forgive me.
the users of mtnl triband (both mumbai and delhi) are gonna have their speeds upgraded to 2 mbps with effect from 1st jan 2007.:lol::lol:
however there is a catch, this is not avaiable to the users who are on the unlimited plan.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p.dont know abt delhi but mumbai is definately on.

if u dnt believe me then plz visit mtnlmumbai.in for conformation.

and if u believe uve been benefited by this plz rep me!
thnx
rohit..:smile:

OP
rohus24

rohus24

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
If you dont believe me, open your eyes and look around in the Random News section. This is so 2006.
well when another thread in the random section was written it wasnt confirmed and it was mostly confirmed in delhi only. im basically talking for the mum users.
however this is confirmed news!
neways if u feel that this thread shoudnt have come then im sorry and it can be reported.
sorry for posting this thread in the tech section.
rohit

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
This news has also appeared in the Times of India newspaper (pg 4) on 26th Dec, 2006,

yup MTNL says so.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@Mehul is right. Both MTNL & BSNL's 2 mbps broadband connection is not a unlimited download!!
There will be restriction like 2 GB/ month or something similar!!!

anispace

dattebayo
what does this mean? will i still get 256kbps on my night unlimited plan. This is crap... whts the point of 2Mbps if i cant use it to download stuff.

for normal web browsing 256kbps is more than enough... what a bunch of s**t,, n i was so looking forward to it(had even planned what i was gonna download in the first week of Jan) :(:(:(:(

forever

filth is me
anything for airtel ?? , damn its high time they vomit something out, MTNL is a total waste where i live , i had taken the 400 MB 256 k plan and to my utter disappointement most of the times i got speeds as low as 64 k , and the guys at their customer care are least bothered and no effort was made by any of their employees to sort the problem , this was not the case with only me but all the guys nearby , this is off topic but i needed to mention
their 'dont give a ****' attitude , and thats when i switched to airtel 128k UL and im more than content a customer for more than 6 months now, only had 1 trouble in those 6 months which was taken care of 2 hours within its occurence, i always thought that private companies always had something slick up their sleeves to woo customers but my airtel connection proved that wrong :)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Wow..i am happy. Repped you rohus24!
Mumbai MTNL still didn't updated their Tariff plans though.

Comeon guys, how can they provide 2Mbps for unlimited downloads?
i think 2GB/month cap will be sufficient.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
tech_your_future said:
That's mumbai or delhi kalpik?
Those are chennai plans. BSNL/MTNL plans have only been announced in chennai as of now. I think the prices/caps would be same (similar?) for the whole of india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom