GPU for Dell Inspiron 580s

I want a GPU for the cabinet shown below :

*i.dell.com/images/global/products/inspndt/inspndt_highlights/inspiron-580s-design3.jpg

*i.dell.com/images/global/products/inspndt/inspndt_highlights/inspiron-580s-design1.jpg

Actually this is my friend's CPU. I suggested him 5670 but i have doubt whether it will fit or not. When i saw his G310 at back.....
*cdn.idg.com.au/mim/prodid/10226/vid/0/angleid/3/resid/18

I saw that the graphic card had only 2 ports. But normal graphic cards have 3 ports @ back. So i want to know if i can get a GPU for this PC ? Pls suggest a GPU.............

The budget is upto 6k not more than that.

PC Config(currently):
Intel Core i3 @ 2.93 GHz
4GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
he can try a low profile GPU but they are hard to find. let me check.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Asus & Sapphire HD5570 have some low profile cards but availability may cause some problem.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

look here. most of the sub 5k cards are low profile. call them & ask which one is avl in stock if your friend don't mind buying online.

OP
omega44-xt

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
^^ He's gonna buy it from UAE.
I just checked ASUS & Sparkle GT430 1GB DDR3.

When i checked ASUS 5570 , i had a doubt whether its low profile bracket will fit or not.
*ae.asus.com/websites/Global/products/8m2LvE1x5FUoCjtU/u5ANuxMyYeUH9AKF_500.jpg

Will this bracket be a problem ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
should fit. the slim cabinets are maufactured according to some pre defined standards i think. if so, it'll fit.

also GT430 is slower than HD5570. & cost more.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Try a low profile gt240. Its fast enough and i guess almost close to a 5670 sans dx11 support.

venram87700

Learnin in progress
hav you checked at the dell website to check with the cabinet specs also tell your friend to go to support.dell.com there he can get the model no of gfx cards his cabinet will support and accordingly he can purchase it either from the dell website or open market anywhere

Top Bottom