GPRS Radio for n-gage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niravjadwani

Amatur Modder
Hi friends.
Activated gprs on my n-gage qd. Can I have radio through it? I installed virtual radio, but it says dns lookup failed.

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Are you using full GPRS or wap only GPRS? I have used the virtual radio app on my old ngage without problems in the past (Well.. the only problem I had was the buffer time which is incredibly slow and makes the radio-listening experience a tad irritating) I hope you have a really faaaast GPRS connection! As for the LCG Jukebox app, I am unsure if its available for the Ngage.

casual_gamer

In the zone
Wh!Zk!D said:
As for the LCG Jukebox app, I am unsure if its available for the Ngage.
Its available and i have it on my ngage. I can't test it coz hutch's gprs/wap plan's simply suck. From the past month, Lcg jukebox hangs after about 5 minutes of starting the app. so i'm not using this app these days. I had tested LCG earlier with spice wap, which provided a max speed of 12kbps(1.5KB/s). The radio would pause a lot due to slow speed. Overall the app worked.

casual_gamer

In the zone
did you guys tried with wap or are u just assuming that it won't work? coz Lcg jukebox online radio worked from my spice wap last year, though the speed was pathetic.

expertno.1

Technomancer
niravjadwani said:
Hi friends.
Activated gprs on my n-gage qd. Can I have radio through it? I installed virtual radio, but it says dns lookup failed.

Mundu is free and works on GPRS

radio.mundu.com

get your free app by registering

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

OP
N

niravjadwani

Amatur Modder
Hi expert..
Mundu is not supported on my phone. Series 60 not listed there..... And lcg jukebox also I don't think is supported...

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
casual_gamer said:
did you guys tried with wap or are u just assuming that it won't work? coz Lcg jukebox online radio worked from my spice wap last year, though the speed was pathetic.

I have tried it on NOP.It didn't work.

expertno.1

Technomancer
niravjadwani said:
Hi expert..
Mundu is not supported on my phone. Series 60 not listed there..... And lcg jukebox also I don't think is supported...

Dude thats sad :( i have used n-gage and i think it is symbian 6 or 7 .

so download the version 7 of symbian and tell ......

there are other java radio apps also like m f radio
*www.mobango.com/media_details/m_f_radio/Rok9p67LzJc=/

try this and tell

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
anispace said:
ngage is series60 v6 so mundu wont work coz itz available for v7 and above only.

Yep but since it supports java use the MF radio (which i provided above) .
it will work as it has worked for java phones like 3110c and all (my experience) .

But MF radio required at least 40 kbps good connection dude.....

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom