google, virus, and thinkdigit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

expertno.1

Technomancer
oh man whats this

[img=*img380.imageshack.us/img380/350/margaya2xk.th.jpg]

this happens when i search for this link in google

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic...90&PHPSESSID=f3d010852de2199f6185e487e80c905b

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
try resetting ur cookies and cache and ttry doin searhes again...

I m sure ur comps not infected.. coz i think u scan regularl...

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
i am sorry to say that this happnes ..it should be this happend

it happend 3 times
i had resetted the cookies at that time
why ?

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Perhaps someone in ur IP range is infected and google would've banned that ip range for sometime and sent a request to that isp. Maybe try after sometime or use a proxy with ur browser.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
When I try the link directly, I am forwarded to the post. However, When I try to Google that link, I Get The Same Error Too

*www.google.com/search?client=opera...e487e80c905b&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Did you guys try that too

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
siriusb said:
Perhaps someone in ur IP range is infected and google would've banned that ip range for sometime and sent a request to that isp. Maybe try after sometime or use a proxy with ur browser.

how to solve the problem

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
expertno.1 said:
siriusb said:

how to solve the problem

This seems not to be a prob with your pc or the ip range that you are in.
Everybody here are getting the same result.

May be DIGIT could help. @ DIGIT : ..... anybody there ? ;)

Deep

Version 2.0
dude? you are saerching with whole session ID with the page viewtopic.php and if you do like that then it will def. show an error...

because google has blocked serveral queries related to PHPBB so it helps in preventing hack attacks..(some warms search using those strings oftern)

so instead of thinkdigit.com, if you write google.com then also result will be same...i.e. 403 error....

Deep

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The error can also happen with some proxy servers, especially if you are either being routed through an anon. proxy server on the Web or your service provider is giving you access through a proxy and there's quite a load on the server. Google simply notes that an abnormal number of requests are coming to it near-simultaneously from a single IP and simply blocks it and requires you to verify your search with the image verfication system to proceed. Check with your ISP for more information on how you are connected to the Internet.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
The error can also happen with some proxy servers, especially if you are either being routed through an anon. proxy server on the Web or your service provider is giving you access through a proxy and there's quite a load on the server. Google simply notes that an abnormal number of requests are coming to it near-simultaneously from a single IP and simply blocks it and requires you to verify your search with the image verfication system to proceed. Check with your ISP for more information on how you are connected to the Internet.

thanks
but my isp told that theres no any proxy server that they use

well thanks again but the message comes always while searching the forum topic

ok leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom