Google video gives a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Hi guys, I recently downloaded Google Video player, a software which downloads legally the videos which are hosted on Google Video. But everytime I run it, at the next system restart I get a Blue Screen with an error messege,"driver_irql_not_less_and_equal"r. To start the system, I have to revert my system using System Restore to a point before installation of google video and also use the last best settings which worked option. Please tell me why and how I may orrect it. Thanks

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
redhat said:
Hi guys, I recently downloaded Google Video player, a software which downloads legally the videos which are hosted on Google Video. But everytime I run it, at the next system restart I get a Blue Screen with an error messege,"driver_irql_not_less_and_equal"r. To start the system, I have to revert my system using System Restore to a point before installation of google video and also use the last best settings which worked option. Please tell me why and how I may orrect it. Thanks

The message indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.

The message can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error.Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.
..TRy memtest on ur rams..and also check if uninstalling the said s/w solves teh problem

OP
redhat

redhat

Mad and Furious
I said that the error occurs only when I execute the program. I will encounter no errors if I operate my computer without starting Google Video player. It is only after I execute GVP that it gives this error on next system boot and refuses to start windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom