Google Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreyadr

Journeyman
i am using Google reader to read the various news and blogs. It is one of its kind and don't want to change it for any reason. however, it keeps on increasing the memory usage, on matter whichever browser I use; resulting slowing down the machin as well as irritation noise of CPU fan.
is there any solution to stop this nonsense ?:mad:

awesomeo

Broken In
Well, Google Reader has nothing to do with CPU usage. I just the browser. Try cutting down on unused extensions.

Regarding the CPU noise, just try cleaning your cabinet. Perhaps, you may even consider replacing the CPU fan, if the blades are damaged.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I use Google reader since it was launched & it has nothing to do with CPU usage.
It must be ur browser, I use it in FF & have no issues, I have subscribed to 1190 feeds & don't find any problems in it.

OP
shreyadr

shreyadr

Journeyman
I use Google reader since it was launched & it has nothing to do with CPU usage.
It must be ur browser, I use it in FF & have no issues, I have subscribed to 1190 feeds & don't find any problems in it.
i tried with FF, IE6, IE7, OPera and now in Avant browsers.
IE6 i have upgraded to IE7, (Google Reader dosen't load properly)
FF is too much memery consuming browser (even though i liked it very much)
Opera is my current stable broswer ( but Google Reader dosn't load properly )
hence now started with Avant for Goggle reader.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
some thing else is blocking it then, I use it both with IE7 & firefox without issues.

disable antivirus/firewall/spybot & see if that solves the problem else report the problem to google, they wil look into it.

OP
shreyadr

shreyadr

Journeyman
thanx a lot guys :p

with the help of ur suggessions, i tried cleaning the cpu fan and it worked for me. :D

now there is no noise at all. आवाजही नही करता :D

now i can surf peacefully with my favorite browser FF :razz:

thanx once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom