Google play services has stopped - every 1 min

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Have a i9300 with CM11 M12 installed. Since yesterday have been repeatedly getting the error that Google play services has stopped. It pops up every 5 sec driving me crazy

Some triggers
- turning on GPS at high accuracy
- connecting the charger

Solutions tried
- uninstalled google play services, Google play store and Google app. Cleared cache and reupdated. Did not help
- i keep GPS off to avoid this. But that's a pain

Help

Last edited:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Did you flash the correct Gapps with that CM version ?? Sounds like Gapps issue.. Try another Gapps package.. (Simple, mini, full )

Minion

Conversation Architect
Have a i9300 with CM11 M12 installed. Since yesterday have been repeatedly getting the error that Google play services has stopped. It pops up every 5 sec driving me crazy

Some triggers
- turning on GPS at high accuracy
- connecting the charger

Solutions tried
- uninstalled google play services, Google play store and Google app. Cleared cache and reupdated. Did not help
- i keep GPS off to avoid this. But that's a pain

Help

Did you disable some permission in privacy guard for google play services like permission to wake and keep awake.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
You guys were right about the limits. I solved this in a weird way. Turned on privacy control for google play in settings>privacy>privacy guard. Then gave it all the permissions by putting all the drop down boxes as "always allow"

Seems to have worked till now. No errors happening

Top Bottom