Google Page Creator Released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveenchandran

In the zone
*pages.google.com/-/images/logo.gif

pages.google.com
Create your own web pages, quickly and easily.

Google Page Creator is a free online tool that makes it easy for anyone to create and publish useful, attractive web pages in just minutes.
No technical knowledge required.
Build high-quality web pages without having to learn HTML or use complex software.
What you see is what you'll get.
Edit your pages right in your browser, seeing exactly how your finished product will look every step along the way.
Don't worry about hosting.
Your web pages will live on your own site at *yourgmailusername.googlepages.com

Google Page Creator is still in an early testing phase. If you're interested in taking it for a test drive, login with your Gmail account to begin making pages. If you don't have a Gmail account, never fear -- you can sign up

Want to create an online photo tour of your vacation to Bali? An overview of the South American precipitation cycle for your science class? A shrine to your pet ferret?

Now's your chance. We're testing a new product that makes creating your own web pages as easy as creating a document in a word processor. Google Page Creator is a free tool that lets you create web pages right in your browser and publish them to the web with one click. There's no software to download and no web designer to hire. The pages you create are hosted on Google servers and are available at *yourgmailusername.googlepages.com for the world to see.

At Google, we've found that listening to our users early helps us develop the best possible products. So we're giving our users a chance to play with Google Page Creator even though it's not yet fully baked, and we're counting on you to send us your feedback and suggestions. If you'd like to stay up to date on all the latest Google Page Creator happenings, sign up for our updates mailing list.

pages.google.com :D

[Edit] Hmm.. I tried opening in opera and I got..

Sorry, your web browser is not yet supported.

Our programming wizards tried their darndest to get Google Page Creator to work with as many browsers as possible. But alas, even the most expert practitioners of web sorcery must sleep now and again, lest their JavaScript magic run dry. :lol:

So, for now, you'll need either to download a new version of Firefox or download a new version of Internet Explorer (Windows only), and then come right back.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Good News, But a bit old.

Already Here

Edit: This is what i get when I try it on Fx.

Google Page Creator is having a little trouble right now.
This is not because of anything you did; it's just a little hiccup in our system that will hopefully go away soon. We apologize for the inconvenience, and recommend you try reloading this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom