Google is Dangerous. Peep into other's email Boxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewall

In the zone
Other emails can be searched by Google. Yes, you can peep on it.

The idea is, one Google advanced search string is filetype: . It is used to find out any file only. Now I'm using this string as a tool,I am searching for filetype:eml eml intext:"Content-Type: image/jpeg".
Look at the keyword. It is finding a file with extension eml and that eml should have a Line Content-Type: image/jpeg. Now remember the old days, MIME encoding of a email. When ever we are attaching a .jpg file, that line should come in .eml file. So, the full keyword is searching for filename any with extension .eml which is email file extension, and it should contain a .jpg file, may be some photo or other picture from the web. You can't belive if you are not checking it yourself.

Code:
filetype:eml eml intext:"Content-Type: image/jpeg"

:)

cg84

Broken In
vow, i tried that...think u have a point. i m not sure wether those mails have been deliberately been put up on public servers or not...but if not, thats really dangerous. someone should tell those guys.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
if ur looking for conspiracy theory , heres one for all ur x-files fans .

New desktop tool could be used to scan ur whole system to search for files and content which can be used by security agencies around the world . I think u even have to be online after u install google . u dont have to be worried if u dont do anything illegal . TRUTH is really out there . prob is , its truth abt u ;)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Firewall, we need a firewall even in Google search now :roll: Good info mate. But none of the pictures get displayed. They are just a bunch of ASCII characters on the screen.

allajunaki

Journeyman
Dude.. i think its put up freely.. its the emails ppl put up in their servers so that they can retrive it later....

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
*www.google.co.in/search?q=filetype...ent-Type:+image/jpeg"&hl=en&lr=&start=10&sa=N
yes it didn't display any images but it is dangerous m8 what abt the privacy I think firewall wanna stress dat ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom