google has acquired keyhole

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluespace

Broken In
keyhole, now known as google earth is the best in infos abt the location around the world
*earth.google.com/

you will get a globe like interface (you need internet conn: speed above 128kbps) and from that interface you can fly to any location in this earth
if you zoom in then you can actually see the streets and cars parked, really good software :)

The Webmaster

Right off the assembly line
Yepp that is true. Google is on the path smthing like microsoft but thier goals are bigger than MS, i have no doubt that in coming future we will see war against MS and google, which is on now, between msn search and Google.

wolfff

Broken In
I just spent the last 30 minutes going through my city. This thing is great... but to really enjoy it / be amazed u need atleast a 512k line.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
U r right we need a good bandie for that software, p.s. my uncle has bought a subscription of 20$ and i really enjoy the new zoomed views, saw my home on that in a good view. :p

the_moon

Journeyman
Yes! Google Earth is very interesting!
I focused on my skool's area & could clearly see the building, the filed, the bus stop & things!
Its great but eats up a great bandwidth!!

cryptid

Journeyman
Ya i have seen the software but i dont think so u need internet speeds over 128kbps as my frnd only has 64kbps connection and it still works

OP
B

bluespace

Broken In
You don't want to miss this

Far more better than google earth

NASA's WORLD WIND

:arrow: *worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

More Place informations, good graphics, abt 45 MB in size, and it's Open Sourced :)

Need :arrow: .Net framework 1.1 or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom