GOOGLE EARTH IMAGERY UPDATE OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS - practically every indian city in

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Sorry for the long title, but just check out google earth. They have updated the data, and its absolutely HUGE!!
Check it out, in all probability, your city wll have hi-res data. :)

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
patna is there.
Indyan, sorry mate, left by a few kms :( .

Actually the thing is that due to the sheer number of cities , it is not possible to make sure individual cities are included, as a result a few are left out.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Indyan

hahaha still waiting... lol... may be u should change the city... they r not comming yaar... may b u write a letter to them...

anyway for me.. yup kolkata is in for a long time... but good for nothing... atleast images r 2 years old... :( now days so much developments... so hard to know the place from up while viewing a 2 year old pic... only those (like us) who live in the city (even they find it deficult) can find some place, but if u r new and watching kolkata from top... man nothing is there what u see... :(

Last edited:

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
How can they say they have the whole map of India without including all states &
Union Territories!! Google must do the job fully not partly.
They can release one called 'India Imagery' with the whole India covered. I will
definitely buy it.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
It is realy great for me because now it includes my city.
I had earlier uninstalled it due to the lack of the above

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
How can they say they have the whole map of India without including all states &
Union Territories!!
Oh cmon, the resolution for areas not in hi-res is atleast 15m/pixel. Which means every large building on the whole planet can be seen for free!!

mohit sharma

Journeyman
this is ironical , delhi is there , noida is there , meerut is there , bareilly is there , but my city ghaziabad is stilll a jungle , i love google , but this really is annoying thing !!!!!!!!!!

Sukarn

Broken In
I dont have the software installed right now.
Anyone care to tell me whether Jabalpur can be viewed as "not a jungle"?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
thanx for info
follow this link *news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6082960.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=zdnn

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Yup jabalpur is there.
Sikkim - its got hi-ers , but Gangtok ain't in hires. Most of the weatern sikkim got hi-res though.

btw according to geblog, one-third of the worlds population is convered by hi-res :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom