google adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
hi, i recently started a website and naturally i signed up with google adsense also to earn some money. the thing is that when $100 collects, they take your tax info etc and send u a cheque. now, i'm only 16 yrs old and don't have a bank account etc. the adsense account is made in my name. when i have earned $100 and they are ready to send me the cheque, can i give my dad's tax info etc. will they accept that or will they make the payment only to the owner of the adsense account?

ashfame

Padawan
xbonez said:
hi, i recently started a website and naturally i signed up with google adsense also to earn some money. the thing is that when $100 collects, they take your tax info etc and send u a cheque. now, i'm only 16 yrs old and don't have a bank account etc. the adsense account is made in my name. when i have earned $100 and they are ready to send me the cheque, can i give my dad's tax info etc. will they accept that or will they make the payment only to the owner of the adsense account?
dey only pay to the payee name (here urs name)
Dont submit any info, they will keep da payment on hold!
dont worry just earn & when u get 18 den u can get a cheque after submitting docs!

OP
xbonez

xbonez

oh no! thats bad. i don't want to wait that long. is there no other way to get the payment?

OP
xbonez

xbonez

^^oh thanx for the generous offer :)
by the way, checked with google adsense. if u don't do any busines in the US and u aren't a US citizen, they only take your signature that you don't have anything to do with the US, and then they don't bother about the tax info. so i'll get my pyment anytime

ashfame

Padawan
xbonez said:
^^oh thanx for the generous offer :)
by the way, checked with google adsense. if u don't do any busines in the US and u aren't a US citizen, they only take your signature that you don't have anything to do with the US, and then they don't bother about the tax info. so i'll get my pyment anytime
elaborate!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@ahref

u are right...

and also Contact State Bank of India or Bank of India, after u pass 10th STD exam, they do allow to open a Joint Savings account with any of ur Parants !!!! :)

also with Google, u dont need to singn any thing to receive any Adsense payment !!!! :)

ashfame

Padawan
which method do u guys use?
*Check - Standard Delivery **
*Check - Secured Express Delivery ($25.00 Processing Fee)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@QwertyManiac

strange, I got Messeage that service is not available in your Region !! :(

Let me get in touch with Google Adsense team then !!!

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i'd defenitely take the standard delivery. the other option is way too expensive $25 works out to Rs1000+. and anyways, if in standard delivery, if cheque doesn;t reach u by 3rd week of despatch, they will re-issue u another cheque

knight17

In the zone
I am also under 18, I did this :
Made an account in my brother's name (Pass is with me ;) )
Then his address is in the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom