Google Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Journeyman
I have a really nice website that has been open for 6 months now and we recieve a good number of hits. I would like to incorporate Google Adsense in my website to earn some money. But I am not 18 yet, so will I be able to register it in parent's name and will there be no problems due to that. Also, I would like to know about how Google Adsense delivers money. I mean, is it through Paypal or someother source or does it deliver through anyother money transfer program in India. I would like to know how this works especially in India. If any of you have recieved money from Google Adsense, please tell me how you got it.

Thank you
-- Retro

Charley

Just Do It
Retro said:
I would like to incorporate Google Adsense in my website to earn some money. But I am not 18 yet, so will I be able to register it in parent's name and will there be no problems due to that. Also, I would like to know about how Google Adsense delivers money. I mean, is it through Paypal or someother source or does it deliver through anyother money transfer program in India. I would like to know how this works especially in India. If any of you have recieved money from Google Adsense, please tell me how you got it.

Chck these links

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14315

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25332

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24083

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20621

OP
R

Retro

Journeyman
Yes, I do know to use the search option but all I asked were specific questions and I don't want to know how much you guys got from Adsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom