Google adsense problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zegulas

Traceur
I had applied for google adsense amnd also got their conformation mail. So i went to their website and opened my account, now to place the ads they r asking me to copy-paste the script on my webpage , how to do that? :?: :?: :?:

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
How to paste the code, i tried right clicking on the webpage but didnt got the paste option in it!!!!!

Deep

Version 2.0
dude ?

remember you ned to edit the source code...

download the html file and edit it using notepad or somehting

Deep

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
Dude i cant get where to paste the code its so confusing (using notepad). Can u do it for me? ALso i dont know how to upload the webpage again!

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
You must hav the webpages on ur computer, right? Now right clik on index.html (assuming that u wanna put the ad on ur homepage) and open the file with notepad.

now paste the code where u want to --must be somewhere between the body tags i.e. somewhere between <body> and </body> tags. (if u r not sure where u r to paste, experiment a bit, see where the ads show up on pasting the code where). Its that simple. do it urself. U wont need anyone's help.

If u hav uploaded ur pages once, u ll be able to it again. U can use cute ftp pro to upload.

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
I visited ur site and found out that u r running a php bb forum. May be that's why u r having the prob! visit this page *www.webmasterworld.com/forum103/316.htm

if that duz nt help, u can always search in google to know how to place adsense code in ur php bb forum.

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
One friend of mine told me that bcoz its a free hosting. I cant place the ads there. Is it true, and also wat shld i do to make my own forum without purchasing an account. Cant we make forum from our Pcs?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
yes that is very true
if you are on a Pre installed forums
then nopes you dont have access to the source code
and so you wont be able to use google adsense
about making your own forums
try getting some free webspace
try seraching this forums there were tons of threads regarding free webspace hosts
that have ftp,cpanel etc
to paste your adsense code its essential for you to have access to the source code
hence we need ftp access to your web space

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
zegulas said:
One friend of mine told me that bcoz its a free hosting. I cant place the ads there. Is it true, and also wat shld i do to make my own forum without purchasing an account. Cant we make forum from our Pcs?

As far as i know, Google does nt mind about whether u r using free hosting or not. But u must hav access to ur source code as pointed out by techno_funky.

u can make a site on ur pc of course. but then u must keep ur pc on for 24 hours a day. the net connection shud also never be down. anyway if u r interested, visit *www.zoneedit.com/doc/dynamic.html?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom