1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Google Adsense and Google

Discussion in 'Technology News' started by akshayt, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akshayt

akshayt New Member

If I hire somebody to take a website to the top 10 in computer builing,buying, consultancy etc, how much will I get through Adsense through ads, how many people will visit the sites and how much will i have to spend

2. tuxfan

tuxfan New Member

Come to senses!! No one can guarantee you any adsense revenue or search engine placing. No one can guaratee that your site will be in top 10 or will stay there for long after coming! You can do SEO and try, but there is absolutely no guarantee!

3. ~Phenom~

~Phenom~ The No.1 Stupid

hey tuxfan , what is SEO?
    Please explain...

4. OP
    OP
    akshayt

akshayt New Member

You can hire somebody for the purpose, they are willing to receive no payment if it isn't achieved.
    try getafreelancer.com

5. gary4gar

gary4gar GaurishSharma.com

SEO-Seach Engine Optimationzation
    Well, before starting this, I want to make one thing clear, this is total basic tutorial which makes you understand the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), search engine optimization is more than page optimization, it depends on many factors like link building, quality of incoming links etc…
    So let’s start with the basic….
    What is search engine optimization?
    It’s a magic which no one can understand, kidding [​IMG]
    It is a simple logic which any kid can understand….
    It works like this: for a human being, to become popular he needs to do something extra ordinary so that whole world can know about it and he becomes known face in the world from nowhere
    So same logic applies for websites also, to make your website popular first you need to do something good so that other people know about it, for example: you have a genuine site with good content and once people know about it they talk about the site (provide links, give your site links in forums, sites, blogs etc…
    So search engine optimization is a process of taking something extra ordinary out of your site and let the whole world know about it, it’s kind of makeover for your site.
    Now to make your site known to public you will have to do few things on your site….so let me start explaining things one by one in short…
    Following things are important part of your site and are helpful for your ranking….MORE

6. ~Phenom~

~Phenom~ The No.1 Stupid

Oh sorry , I knew it. Its just the short form that confused me.
    Sorry , My bad.

7. abracadabra

abracadabra New Member

if u wuld like to know more on SEO's check out this **forum** it seems to be a nifty tool at hand

8. ajithkpunnoose

ajithkpunnoose New Member

Hi YOu are telling the truth as I have got better result by doing those things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.