Google Adsense and Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
If I hire somebody to take a website to the top 10 in computer builing,buying, consultancy etc, how much will I get through Adsense through ads, how many people will visit the sites and how much will i have to spend

tuxfan

Technomancer
Come to senses!! No one can guarantee you any adsense revenue or search engine placing. No one can guaratee that your site will be in top 10 or will stay there for long after coming! You can do SEO and try, but there is absolutely no guarantee!

OP
A

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
You can hire somebody for the purpose, they are willing to receive no payment if it isn't achieved.
try getafreelancer.com

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
~Phenom~ said:
hey tuxfan , what is SEO?
Please explain...

SEO-Seach Engine Optimationzation
Well, before starting this, I want to make one thing clear, this is total basic tutorial which makes you understand the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), search engine optimization is more than page optimization, it depends on many factors like link building, quality of incoming links etc…
So let’s start with the basic….
What is search engine optimization?
It’s a magic which no one can understand, kidding *www.whoisdeep.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
It is a simple logic which any kid can understand….
It works like this: for a human being, to become popular he needs to do something extra ordinary so that whole world can know about it and he becomes known face in the world from nowhere
So same logic applies for websites also, to make your website popular first you need to do something good so that other people know about it, for example: you have a genuine site with good content and once people know about it they talk about the site (provide links, give your site links in forums, sites, blogs etc…
So search engine optimization is a process of taking something extra ordinary out of your site and let the whole world know about it, it’s kind of makeover for your site.
Now to make your site known to public you will have to do few things on your site….so let me start explaining things one by one in short…
Following things are important part of your site and are helpful for your ranking….MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom