1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Google ads on ur web site ! ! !

Discussion in 'Internet & WWW' started by ax3, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ax3

ax3 Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !

how can i get Google ads on my website ???

& how 2 increase hits on ur site ???

2. Sourabh

Sourabh Laptoping

3. Generic Superhero

Generic Superhero New Member

refresh!! :eek:

to increase hits u need visitors and to get that u need good content on ur site not to mention good popularity in search engines.

4. cybermanas

cybermanas Guest

You will get nowhere by keeping refreshing your site yourself.Keep updating your site with good content,your visitors will automaically increase.I started with zero hits every day and now after four months I am getting 10-12 hits every day.

Don't click ur ads yourself.It's a sure-shot way of banning yourself from Adsense and once you are out there is no other way in.

5. planetcall

planetcall Indian by heart

Dont ask people to click on the adsense. The agreement with google clearly states that.

6. rajesh

rajesh New Member

Well. How will they whether we tell people or not ? :wink:

7. whoopy_whale

whoopy_whale New Member

How do they know if we click on our own ads?Assume we have a dial up connection.So we get different IP numbers when we are connected.How can they check whether the click is valid one or not?

8. Generic Superhero

Generic Superhero New Member

by placing cookies on ur sys. now u may want to delete cookies.... but even that way u cant fool google --- that is wat i heard.

9. planetcall

planetcall Indian by heart

Guys that is out of question how they track it or not. What I said is that the agreement says that. A few whose adsense accounts are locked up got emails clearly stating the rules with the above words as i said.

10. slugger

slugger Banned

Also befriend lotsa people who got their sitez up n running and ask them to add a link to ur site on their page and promise 2 do the same 4 dem. More of ur links appear more people will c it and click on it 2 visit ur site, more hits. Aslo since one of the criteria search engines use 2 rank a site is by checking out number of places ur link appears, if u have lotsa sites linking u ur rank will improve and it will appears higher and higher in search result, causing more people 2 c u site, resulting in moere hits. But the fundamental requirement as everybody has been talking hoarse about remains dat u must provide good content, updated regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.