Goodbye Microsoft Office 2003 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
After June 30, 2007, OEM Microsoft Office 2003 will no longer be available from Microsoft.

*blogs.msdn.com/photos/mssmallbiz/images/3373517/original.aspx

Some authorized OEM Microsoft distributors may have some remaining inventory left for a short time after June 30th; however, Microsoft will no longer be shipping OEM Microsoft Office to them.

*blogs.msdn.com/mssmallbiz/archive/2007/06/18/3384613.aspx

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleluia

:D

Edit: Damn..Let me Come OnTopic: How come its so soon :After June 30, 2007, :x
A few more days left ;) :)

The other one
Ahh , Office 2003 will be on my machine for a long time . it will take time to get used to the new interface of Office 2007. So staying away from it for a while.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Duhh...I mistakenly thought it was Office XP :( ...Its that very old Office 2003 which i have rarely used :D..Hope Everyone just starts using Office 2k7;)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Hallelujah means Glory to God in Christianity. Just a sort of wisecrack in this context.

hailgautam

Youngling
I had a free trial copy of MS Office 2007, could not use it a day, replaced with my fav Office 2003.

I do not like to use the mouse when I use MS Excel, it reduces the speed with which one works.

goobimama

 Macboy
Hallelujah means Glory to God in Christianity. Just a sort of wisecrack in this context.
Just in case this was aimed at me, I know what it means and what context I've used it in...

otherwise its cool

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@hailgautam
It takes some time to learn the new features,settings,working etc of Office 2k7;)..but its seriously way better than the earlier versions:)

@i_am_crack
The Minimum RAM requirement is 256MB and i have tested it on a machine with this requirement..It just runs fine with a medium pace except for LIVE PREVIEW feature which is a bit slow;)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
goobimama? Did I say something offensive? It seemed to me that you was a sarcastic way of saying that you were thankful. Anyways, I was explaining to the other guy what alleluya meant. I work in a church, you know. Hear a lot of this.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
office 2007 is way better guys .....and powerpoint is really good ...some good customizable things r there .... office 2007 should be the ideal choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom