• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Goodbye Microsoft Office 2003 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
After June 30, 2007, OEM Microsoft Office 2003 will no longer be available from Microsoft.

original.aspx

Some authorized OEM Microsoft distributors may have some remaining inventory left for a short time after June 30th; however, Microsoft will no longer be shipping OEM Microsoft Office to them.

http://blogs.msdn.com/mssmallbiz/archive/2007/06/18/3384613.aspx

The other one
Ahh , Office 2003 will be on my machine for a long time . it will take time to get used to the new interface of Office 2007. So staying away from it for a while.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Duhh...I mistakenly thought it was Office XP :( ...Its that very old Office 2003 which i have rarely used :D..Hope Everyone just starts using Office 2k7;)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Hallelujah means Glory to God in Christianity. Just a sort of wisecrack in this context.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
am still using Office XP or Office 2003 ...........

bt am quite satisfied with it ............

hope i get my hands on Office 2k7 ............ as everybody has it .........

hailgautam

Youngling
I had a free trial copy of MS Office 2007, could not use it a day, replaced with my fav Office 2003.

I do not like to use the mouse when I use MS Excel, it reduces the speed with which one works.

goobimama

 Macboy
Hallelujah means Glory to God in Christianity. Just a sort of wisecrack in this context.
Just in case this was aimed at me, I know what it means and what context I've used it in...

otherwise its cool

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@hailgautam
It takes some time to learn the new features,settings,working etc of Office 2k7;)..but its seriously way better than the earlier versions:)

@i_am_crack
The Minimum RAM requirement is 256MB and i have tested it on a machine with this requirement..It just runs fine with a medium pace except for LIVE PREVIEW feature which is a bit slow;)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
goobimama? Did I say something offensive? It seemed to me that you was a sarcastic way of saying that you were thankful. Anyways, I was explaining to the other guy what alleluya meant. I work in a church, you know. Hear a lot of this.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
office 2007 is way better guys .....and powerpoint is really good ...some good customizable things r there .... office 2007 should be the ideal choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom