Good PS2 Emulator....

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hi friends,
i have some PS2 Original Game CD's with me , since my bro left them. I need to play em in my PC and i also have a Controller with me... Recently i downloaded ePSX emulator but i don't get the game running... Please suggest me a good PS2 emulator and if possible please give me some instructions on how to run those games with that emulator......

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DUDE that's what I think is called - - - "ILLEGAL"
Playing my own PS2 Original Games on my PC is illegal.....:D:D
Man, my bro just take my ps2 as he wants to play some console games. Mean while i want to play them with my PC is said to be as "LEGAL"....

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
using PS2 emulator is illegal
Why friend.... I have no PS2 in my hand currently as it was took over by my bro and i want to play those games.. Will there any other solution's?.... You want that CD's to be idle and unused until my bro returns the ps2(i don't hope so...)

dreamsalive

Broken In
according to me pcsx2 is best emu. for running ps2 games on pc but to actually get the game runnin u need to do a lot of patch work,fix thousands (yes!) of things according to ur needs in the software.
more importantly u need to have system config.(as minimum) something like this:
3.06 ghz processor
min 2gb plus ram
1 gb graphic card. (yes...i'm sure)
or ur game will be choppy and dead slow , poor frame rate...
one more thing, u need bios files which ur not gettin with software ; u got to find it of ur own.without bios pcsx(or any emulator) wont work.
click here to know more & to download it.
best of luck :-D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
according to me pcsx2 is best emu. for running ps2 games on pc but to actually get the game runnin u need to do a lot of patch work,fix thousands (yes!) of things according to ur needs in the software.
more importantly u need to have system config.(as minimum) something like this:
3.06 ghz processor
min 2gb plus ram
1 gb graphic card. (yes...i'm sure)
or ur game will be choppy and dead slow , poor frame rate...
one more thing, u need bios files which ur not gettin with software ; u got to find it of ur own.without bios pcsx(or any emulator) wont work.
click here to know more & to download it.
best of luck :-D

Thanks friend... i download it and tell u how it works....:D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
using PS2 emulator is illegal
Not illegal. Playing copyrighted games that you dont own on an emulator is illegal, and using the bios of a ps2 which you dont own is illegal. Rajkumar is playing it safe :)

@rajkumar - take 7600gs from rig1 and put it in rig2 and play on it.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
There is no decent way to play PS2 Games on the computer.I have tried everything under the Sun ( and even moon at night ) and i wasnt able to get the game moving forget playing those.
All i had were few still frames and all sort of boot errors.Ya i also ended up with lotsa frustrations
The best thing one can do is play PS 1 game on PC..( Not PS 2 incase you miss it )
But then again, why will you want to play Dos games on PC.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Not illegal. Playing copyrighted games that you dont own on an emulator is illegal, and using the bios of a ps2 which you dont own is illegal. Rajkumar is playing it safe :)

@rajkumar - take 7600gs from rig1 and put it in rig2 and play on it.

Sorry, the rig2 mobo 945gcpe doesnt have any PCI-E slot and so i cant put it on.. So no way i play it in my rig1.....
Changing the proccy may be another option.. I'll try that too.......

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Don't get angry dude

I'll tell u da truth, 2 months ago I had PS2, PSP and DS emulator sites only on my firefox 24/7, but none ever gave me satisfaction(and to think i even got the illegal bios and copyrighted games).

You are saying that the games are not running properly right?
I'm not too sure but there should be some settings tab there which might be helpful(not very sure).

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
No PSP emulation for commercial games which works properly.
There is one for DS - NO$GBA. Works beautiful, finished zelda on it, now playing advance wars.
PS2 - you need a better comp comp@ddict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom